|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Primrose Avenue Cheltenham - Large Private Ensuite Room with Walk-in Wardrobe, Double Shower & Double Vanity - Live in Low Maintenance Affordable Luxury!
Share with a professional, live in affordable luxury and enjoy the convenience of this modern contemporary double-storey 1 year old home in the highly sought after Central Park estate.
> Your Private Ensuite Bedroom (with walk-in wardrobe and large private bathroom):
This stunning modern home offers you exclusive private use of half the house upstairs including a large private ensuite bedroom (with walk-in wardrobe and private bathroom) which you may choose to rent either unfurnished or furnished (Queen bed, side-tables, study desk, chair & paintings), an amazing large walk-in wardrobe and a luxurious private bathroom with large double vanity and an amazing double shower.
This stunning 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home boasts a floor-plan considered one of the best available. Upon entering this sun filled north-facing home, you'll be stepping into a modern contemporary open-plan living/dining room fully furnished with the highest quality European furniture flowing out through double sliding doors to a private south-facing courtyard that is ideal for relaxing or entertaining. This home features a sparkling stone kitchen with matching European stainless steel appliances including double-door fridge, oven, microwave and dishwasher as well as a guest powder room. Upstairs are 3 good size bedrooms (of which 1 is available) with BIRs, two bathrooms and separate laundry. This double storey home also offers R/C air conditioning, heating in each room, distilled water tank (pure filtered H20) and an auto lock-up garage.
This perfect sharehome is only walking distance to Cheltenham Secondary College, Le Page Primary School, Cheltenham North Pre-School and Bernard Street shops (with IGA supermarket) and Westfield's Southland Shopping Centre (10 min walk) for all your shopping pleasures and needs. If you prefer a ride to Southland, you'll be there in 2 mins by bicycle or simply step out onto Cavanagh St and hop onto the 631 bus and within moments you'll be at Southland Shopping Centre, Cheltenham Station or the sandy beaches of Port Phillip Bay.
- 1 Large ensuite bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite bathroom with large double vanities and double shower
- Ducted Central Heating & A/C Cooling in your room
- Modern double-storey 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom Townhouse dwelling in exclusive modern contemporary development.
- Furnished O/plan living/dining room flowing seamlessly to low maintenance south-facing rear courtyard
- Fully equipped kitchen with stone island bench, matching s/steel appliances, fridge, dishwasher
- Air conditioning, heating, separate laundry and additional guest powder room
- Super-fast optical fibre internet
- cable TV / Apple TV / Bluray DVD / B&O sound
- Private off-street parking
Room is available - To discuss and arrange a viewing please contact William