|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Looking for new housemate in a semi-furnished 3 bedroom townhouse in Herston.
• Large rooms each with built in wardrobes
• Master bedroom contains ensuite
• Recently renovated second bathroom
• Good quality new carpet will be installed just prior to rent
• New ceiling fans to be installed in each bedroom
• Paved courtyard
House is in a great position for access to city life or chilling out in Kelvin Grove which has great weekend markets. The house is very close to VIC park, QUT and the Northern bus way with frequent services to city.
The room is big and has a built in wardrobe and a good sized window with plenty of natural light.
The common areas are well sized for three people with space for a lounge and dining area. There is also a garage either available for parking or it could be used as a storage area. The two rooms without the ensuite share a newly renovated shower and toilet (separate rooms). The carpets are also pretty new.
House is looking for an easy going flatmate to fit in the house. We have had a really good run last couple of years with fabulous people and we are trying to keep it that way. Keeping the place reasonably is much appreciated. Looking forward to hearing from you and organising a time to meet the flatmates who are sticking around (Samia & Mathew).
You will be directly dealing with landlord (me – Sam) I am easy going and totally reasonable my goal is to create a good environment for you to live so you don’t want to leave.
I have found via experience that it is always best to keep the usually lease agreements and bond lodgements in place so all of my and your responsibilities are clear. So deal is
• Rent is $150 for room without balcony.
• Bond is 4 weeks rent – this will be submitted to Queensland Bond Board as soon as you end lease I will inspect your room and return bond to you.
• Bills are organised by the tenants which include gas, electricity & water usage, they are split 3 ways so bill are average.
• Rooms are available from the 16th of December.
Please contact me, Sam on 0423 524 333 to arrange a time to come and see or ask any further questions.