|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Maximum 2 weeks|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
**ROOM AVAILABLE 6TH TO 21ST OF AUGUST**
**FEMALE ONLY and no smokers please**
**CLOSE TO MONASH UNI & PUBLIC TRANSPORT**
Double room upstairs modern two bedroom, one bathroom apartment available 6th until 21st of August in a really nice, quiet area of Oakleigh East, ALL BILLS INCLUDED, FULLY FURNISHED, share with one female student.
Please please no single guys and couples... Why? Personal preference:)
Address: 1650 Dandenong Rd, Oakleigh East
$190 per calendar week FOR THE FULLY FURNISHED ROOM UPSTAIRS, nothing else to pay.
All bills (water, gas, electricity, internet) are included.
$50, any damage made to the house will be deducted from bond.
It's not a long period to be renting, so not asking much from you. Just hope you will be considerate, friendly, clean and responsible!!! At least willing to share the responsibility of cleaning, and clean up after yourself which is quite a basic manner to live in a share house anyway.
You'll be sharing with one female international student from Taiwan, Nancy, doing her final semester in Monash Uni. Bachelor of Arts, major in behavioural studies, minor in communications. Clean, tidy, friendly, and easy-going. A drama-free and open minded 21 years old girl. Love eating all kinds of food, travelling around, etc. Favourite food is lasagna, favourite drink is chai latte with heaps of fluffy foam. Love animals especially dogs and cats. Looking forward to meet some more awesome people!
This is a spacious two story apartment with two bedroom, one bathroom and one covered car port, visitors with off street parking.
- one bedroom: occupied by another tenant.
- Your room: comes with BIR, double bed, heater, electric blanket, tall boy, shoe racks.
- Large modern bathroom.
- Good sized balcony enough to put a lot of things
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, storage space, oven, microwave, and fridge.
- Large living area with TV, heater/aircon, and comfortable sofa.
- Off street parking available in the apartment area.
- Princes highway is right in front of the apartment area.
- Not noisy as it's at the back end of the apartment area.
- 1 minute to 800/804/802/862 bus stop.
- 3 minutes bus ride from Monash Uni.
- 20 minutes bus ride / 10 minutes drive / $8 UberX to Chadstone.
- United petrol station across the small street on the side, which is 24/7 if you ever feel like having a late night snack or urgent supply of things.
- Princes highway reserve right on the side of the apartment area if you like to exercise.
- Huntingdale train station 2km away, 5 minutes drive or 20 minutes walk. Lots of shops, post office, and restaurants there.
- Bus 10 minutes to Oakleigh station which has a lot of things there including cafes opening til 1am everyday, restaurants, and Coles.
Hope you'll love it there!!
If you like this house or have any inquiries, please message me anytime! I would also really appreciate some basic info about you as I would like to know something about you beforehand. Hope to hear from you guys soon!!
Verifying yourself through social media adds social proof which enriches your listing and will increase enquires and responses to your messages. Your public profile is only shown to verified members.