|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||4 months to 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
**Furnishing is flexible. Furniture will be different from what's in the photo**
**FEMALE non smokers ONLY please**
**CLOSE TO MONASH UNI & PUBLIC TRANSPORT**
This house will suit more for someone who likes their own space and is moving out of a house with their own furniture.
Double room upstairs modern two bedroom, one bathroom apartment available in Oakleigh East, share with one female student.
Close to Monash Uni, public transport!
Address: Dandenong Rd, Oakleigh East
$205 per calendar week = $888 per month
All bills will be shared between you and me, including internet (monthly), gas (monthly), electricity (monthly), and water (every 2-3 months).
$888 = One month's rent, any damage made to the house will be deducted from bond.
You should be a friendly, clean and responsible female who's willing to share the responsibility of cleaning, and can clean up after yourself in common area.
You'll be sharing with one female international student from Taiwan, Nancy, doing her final semester in Monash Uni. Bachelor of Arts, major in behavioural studies, minor in communications. Clean, tidy, friendly, and easy-going. A drama-free and open minded 22 years old girl. Love eating all kinds of food, travelling around, etc. Favourite food is lasagna, favourite drink is chai latte with heaps of fluffy foam. Love animals especially dogs and cats. Looking forward to meet some more awesome people! Weekends will be spent with boyfriend or watching Netflix.
This is a spacious two story apartment with two bedroom, one bathroom and one covered car port, visitors with off street parking.
- one bedroom: occupied by me.
- car port
- Your room: comes with large BIR, windows. Prefer to come unfurnished, but furnishing can be discussed.
- Large modern bathroom with washing machine and storage shelve.
- Good sized balcony enough to put a lot of things.
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, plenty of storage space, oven, microwave, and fridge.
- Large living area with 4 seater dining table, split system heater/aircon.
- 1 minute to 800/804/802/862 bus stop.
- 3 minutes bus ride from Monash Uni.
- Chadstone shopping centre is 20 minutes bus ride / 10 minutes drive
- United petrol station across the small street on the side, which is 24/7 if you ever feel like having a late night snack or urgent supply of things.
- Princes highway reserve right on the side of the apartment area if you like to exercise.
- Huntingdale train station is 2km away, 5 minutes drive or 10/15 minutes walk. Lots of shops, post office, and restaurants there.
- Clayton station is only 5 mins drive away, with lots of Asian shops and restaurants!
- Bus 10 minutes to Oakleigh station which has a lot of things there including cafes opening til 1am everyday, restaurants, and Coles.
Hope you'll love it there!!
If you like this house or have any inquiries, please message me anytime! I would also really appreciate some basic info about you as I would like to know something about you beforehand. Hope to hear from you guys soon!!
You'll be sharing with one female international student from Taiwan, Nancy, doing her final semester in Monash Uni. Bachelor of Arts, major in behavioural studies, minor in communications. Clean, tidy, friendly, and easy-going. A drama-free and open minded 22 years old girl. Love eating all kinds of food, travelling around, etc. Favourite food is lasagna, favourite drink is chai latte with heaps of fluffy foam. Love animals especially dogs and cats. Looking forward to meet some more awesome people!