|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
I'm a friendly, fun, mature and tidy 28yo female professional looking for a like-minded female to share our lovely bright, airy and cosy 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom top floor duplex in Summer Hill with myself and 1 other female. Room will be available 9th Jan 2017.
- Large top floor duplex but feels like a house. Warm, bright and airy
- 1 very large unfurnished room with mirrored built-in wardrobes available (NB I can furnish with a single bed and desk if needed). Size is 3.9x4m so can easily fit large bed, study desk, tv etc with plenty of room to spare!
- Rest of the house is fully furnished (Large stainless steel fridge, washing machine, dryer, microwave, TV, couch and dining)
- An easy 7-8min stroll to Summer Hill train station and village shops, so super convenient. Also plenty of buses nearby and also light rail 10-15min walk away
- There is a beautiful big grassy backyard to be shared with the duplex below, perfect to get a bit of sun, grow some veggies/herbs and for having friends over for a BBQ. There is also a large clothes line if you prefer to air dry your clothes
- I'm hoping to find a fun, friendly and hassle-free housemate that pays the rent/bills on time, keeps the place clean and doesn't cause me too much headache as I'm usually pretty spent after a full week of work and want to come home to somewhere chill and drama free!
- Strictly no smoking or drugs. Prefer no pets, but if you have a cute house-trained cat, I can live with that! ;-)
- You will be sharing with myself and 1 other female
- Note this isn't really a party house and would be best suited to someone that likes their own privacy and downtime. So if you're the type to bring the party/random people/guys home, apologies but this is not the place for you!
- That said, I'm very social and easy-going, and would love a housemate I can chill out and share a few laughs with
- I love the outdoors and like to stay active, like to get out of the house most weekends and get to the gym few times a week. Love dining out, going out for coffee, drinks with friends, beach, run, kayaking, camping, fishing, hiking, travel, road drips, shops, markets etc
- On weeknights I'm pretty buggered after work so usually keen to cook, go for a run or class, chill out, chat over a meal/vino/nice cuppa tea and watch a movie
- Bills are an extra $30/week which covers all bills including ADSL2+ internet (So $290/wk total including bills)
- Rent and bills paid monthly in advance plus bond which is 4 weeks rent
- Prefer long term stay
Hope to hear from you! :-)