|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Lovely Victorian terrace with a peaceful garden courtyard right in the heart of Chippendale. Although we’re right next door to a myriad of cafes, galleries and bars in this vibrant neighbourhood, our house sits on a peaceful and secluded street.
About the room:
- You will have the sunniest room in the house, overlooking our back courtyard. It is very spacious, and comes furnished with a bed, built-in wardrobe, desk and cabinet.
- The rent is $300 per week not inclusive of bills (approx. $15 per week). We ask for 2 weeks rent as the bond, as well as 2 weeks rent up-front. The room is available from 28 July 2016.
About the house:
- The house is cosy and inviting, with a sunny courtyard and funky living space. We have all the furniture, art and ‘wares you will ever need, with a great kitchen that is easy to use and fully-kitted out. We also have fast, unlimited wifi.
- A separate laundry room with washing machine, and a line in the courtyard to dry your clothes on.
- The place is in an amazing location, only a few minutes-walk from both Central Station and Central Park shopping centre! It is close to great restaurants, art galleries and parks, and very nearby to UTS and the University of Sydney.
- You will be sharing the house with three other people in their mid-twenties.
- There’s my girlfriend and myself. She’s Australian and I’m American. Our little cultural exchange is going quite well, although occasionally we disagree on pluralisation. I’m still bitter that she stole the “s” from Sports and stuck it on the end of Math. Jess is an economist for the government (don’t scoff, economists are people too). I teach piano to tiny children in the northern suburbs (ok, now you can scoff).
- There’s also a lovely chap studying mathematics at Sydney university. He’s passionate about music and theatre, and is a lovely, easygoing bloke to live with.
- We’re friendly folks who spend a lot of time thinking about, talking about, and consuming good food and drink. We hope you’ll have time to hang out and chat with us occasionally.
Ideally, you’re somewhere in your twenties, cool, respectful, don’t make a huge din late into the night on weeknights, and need groovy digs near the city.
If all this sounds great, please give us a buzz!