|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||1 year to 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
URGENTLY NEED SOMEONE TO MOVE IN!!!
I am currently living in a three bedroom townhouse in Annerley with a 20yo male and 20yo female. However, I have been accepted to study in America next year as a part of student exchange program and am therefore looking for someone to live in my room from December 15, 2016 until Jan 19, 2018 (just over a year). The lease will be renewed at the beginning of next year so message me for the details regarding this and the bond requirements. The other two housemates keep to themselves and are very kind and considerate. We are looking for someone who is clean and tidy and around the same age as us.
It is located only minutes away from public transport (bus stop and Fairfield train station), shops and restaurants.
- three bedrooms (1 with ensuite)
- two balconies
- downstairs outdoor patio
- combined living and dining
- seperate laundry
- 2 bathrooms (master with ensuite) and additional seperate toilet downstairs
- fully furnished living and kitchen supplies
- ducted air condition through house and in each bedroom
- off street parking space available
- great size room. It fits a double - queen size bed and desk.
- built-in mirrored robes
- small balcony accessed from your room (shared with other bedroom bedroom).
- you will share a bathroom with a 20yo female
All living and kitchen furniture is included, and bedroom furniture can be provided (bed frame, mattress, and desk) for a small cost, however if you have your own that is fine!!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact so we can arrange a time for you to come and check out the place :)