|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
**** Available late January/early February ***
- Large bedroom in modern, top floor apartment
- Fits queen size bed, large desk, and includes built in robes
- Your own private bathroom next to your room (contains a bath)
- Balcony overlooks a nature reserve
- Light filled apartment during the morning and afternoon
- Secure underground parking & storage cage
- Apartment is already set up and fully furnished
- 10 minute walk to DHS & DSS Offices (2 minutes to the DHS Louisa Lawson Building)
- 5 minute walk to Hyperdome shopping center
- 20 minutes by bus (Blue rapid) to Civic/ANU
Reliable and fast internet (iiNet VDSL2)
Air conditioning; Heating
Modern Appliances incl Dishwasher, Washing Machine and Dryer
A 26 y.o., public servant, formerly from Sydney, working in IT. I'm an excellent cook, avid baker, and a pretty chill guy.
Happy to share whatever I've cooked, hang out and chat, or go out do stuff. I run a neat, tidy, and organised household.
My ideal flatmate would be respectful, sociable, clean, energy efficient, and is more than just someone who simply lives here.
The ambience would suit someone who likes coming home to unwind, in a quiet, friendly atmosphere.
Looking for someone to stay for around a year.
*Please note that the Landlord/agent does not allow pets or smoking.
Please feel free to contact me if you are interested and would like to have a look at the room.