|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Maximum 6 months|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Front Villa (shared driveway with the 2nd Villa).
- Short walk to both and Nepean Hwy & Bluff Road, therefore short walk to Moorabbin train station, Woolworths, 7-11, coffee shops, bakeries and take-away food, several gyms to choose from within a block or so of each other, Dendy Park.
- Well established front, back and side gardens which enable privacy.
- Has a porch that almost runs the length of the villa and serves as a well protected outside space to sit in.
- The room I am offering is the main bedroom. It has a walk-thru wardrobe; furnished with Queen bed (incl mattress), bedside tables; small wire drawers in walk-thru wardrobe. (Please note, a small portion of the wardrobe contains storage items).
- Shared bathroom (bathroom is very spacious) with shower & bath.
- The price is inclusive of utilities.
- Suit someone who needs a quiet space in a quiet suburb.
- Rent is payable upfront fortnightly or monthly in advance (can coordinate with your pay cycles).
- Length of stay is flexible and negotiable.
- ESSENTIAL requirement: you must like cats - I have a cat who (thinks he) runs the house. He has dog-like qualities in his personality (he runs to people, not away from them, to have a belly rub). If you do not like cats or are sensitive to cat hair then this set-up is not a suitable option for you.