|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We are looking for someone to join our Canberra Ave share house - the room will be available from early November. The room fits a queen size bed and has a large wardrobe.
About Us - We are two mid-twenties female professionals with standard office hours. Outside of work we both like to keep active and spend time with my friends. We are looking for similar aged, working professionals - no preference on gender, but you must be a non-smoker, easy-going, and tidy. No couples please.
Our favourite thing about the house is its great, central location. It's a short stroll to both Kingston and Manuka shops and also within walking distance of the Parliamentary Triangle. And if weekend day trips to IKEA are your thing, it's an easy 10 minute drive to Fyshwick where you can also visit the fresh food markets.
Features of the house include:
- Fully furnished
- Extra-large kitchen equipped with fridges, electric stovetop, oven, + plenty of bench and storage space
- Washing machine and dryer
- Bathroom with large bathtub, shower and separate toilet
- Separate lounge and dining rooms
- Outdoor timber deck for entertaining
- Plenty of parking (enough for 3 cars)
- Timber flooring and ducted gas heating
- Plenty of internal storage space
Rent includes water. Bills (gas and electricity) are paid quarterly and split evenly. Internet is $60/month and split evenly. Bond is 4 weeks rent and split evenly.
Please feel free to send me an email if you have any questions or to arrange a time to view the house.