|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
I am renting out the spare room in my funky renovated warehouse in Summer Hill, inner west Sydney.
It is a large double room, studio type, with private courtyard and own private entry.
- 400 metres from train station and local shops, bus stop right in front. 20 mins to CBD
- ideal for the creative, inner west hipster.
- own shower
- shares common kitchen and toilet the adjoining creative office
- can be partially furnished for the right tenant (tv, sofa, fridge available)
- must be clean, tidy and responsible. Suitable for travellers, students.
- suitable for single person, or maximum two.
- Prefer no males (bad experience/never clean-up after themselves).
- bills and internet to be negotiable
- Available now.
- Se habla espanol.
I am usually at the warehouse during the day, so at nights you would have the whole kitchen area to yourself (most of the time).
Please call or message me.