|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 week|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
I'm a single, professional, upfront and trustworthy guy who is ridiculously easy going, relaxed and super easy to get along with no matter who you are.
I study and work pretty much full time and spend any spare time I have keeping fit in the outdoors, so I am rarely home and when I am, I am never doing anything disruptive, either studying or occasionally using the kitchen.
You will not find a room mate in Melbourne who you would feel more comfortable with...and that's probably the most important thing when you're sharing a space.
...and on top of that, you will not find a better place to live! Welcome to Docklands...
Check out the wrap the apartment got last time it was advertised for lease:
This ultra-modern warehouse style apartment is conveniently located in Docklands Harbour Town in Waterfront City. You'll have an abundance of retail stores including brand direct outlets, a fine array of restaurants and public transport right at your doorstep.
"Featuring a formal entrance leading through to a spacious living/dining area with raised ceiling and exposed beams creating an air of space rarely seen in apartment living, the adjoining gourmet kitchen boasts an abundance of bench and cupboard space as well as quality stainless steel appliances. Both bedrooms are light filled and have plenty of built in robes while the master also incorporates an ensuite, a generous central bathroom, study nook with built in bench and a private outdoor balcony to relax and soak up the rays complete this terrific home. Additional features include split system heating and cooling and a leafy common area perfect for entertaining."
- Your own private room and private as well as exclusive (No one accept you will use it) bathroom.
- Sectioned off area of the apartment, down stairs and at the end of a hallway, you will only need to venture out to use the shared kitchen, dining room or to relax on the fully furnished balcony or watch TV in the lounge room.
- Unreal location: Harbourtown shopping centre, costco, hundreds of bars and restaurants and the water just a short walk away.
- Set in the free tram zone, you can be in the central CBD in 5 minutes - NO COST. The tram line will take you anywhere you want to go.
- Basketball courts, community centres, bakeries, Alumbra night club, a pub downstairs and soon to be a Hoyts Cinema and Fresh food market including a fish market.
- Room mate was voted 'Best to live with in Melbourne' 8 consecutive years.
- Room can be furnished with bed and beautiful glass top study desk or these can be removed according to your requirements.
- Fully Equipped large chefs kitchen with every appliance you can fathom (Vitamix, dyhydrator, coffee machine etc)
- Balcony has five star BBQ, outdoor dining, egg chair and plants/trees.
- High quality Miele Washing machine (because looking after your clothes is important)
The house is well kept, maintained, tidy and very clean with a cleaner coming weekly on Saturdays to do main cleaning jobs. I am slightly pedantic with cleaning but nothing you won't be able to handle.
I can't believe you're still reading this, contact me! Come and look... My last airbnb guests came for a month and stayed 6! Someone will jump in here fast....hopefully it's you.
Check the review from my first, last and only airbnb guest who stayed from November 2015 until 16th of June 2016.
エイイチ : A couple from Hong Kong
"Good location, close to the tram stop, the balcony is nice that you can see the Melbourne Star everyday ! The bed is soft and clean, MIKE is a very friendly host and friendly guy, he like cleaning. If you have any question u don't know just ask, I think he can help you :) At the last thing we were really happy with stay here. Please don't want to leave!"