|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Hey there :)
My current flatmate has taken a fantastic job opportunity in Sydney, so I am looking for someone to fill her room in the conveniently located Nouvelle building. It's a generous queen sized, unfurnished bedroom which includes a large built in robe and an alcove area ideal for a desk or chest of drawers. You'll also have exclusive use of the main bathroom which includes a bath and the shared laundry.
- 2 bed 2 bath modern top floor apartment
- fully furnished (except your bedroom)
- high ceilings
- tiled throughout except bedroom
- air conditioning in living area (ceiling fan in your bedroom to be installed soon)
- bright airy open living areas
- plenty of storage
- study nook with ample cupboard space
- fully equipped kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- high speed unlimited internet (NBN) and Netflix
- on site gym, sauna and games room
- on street parking
- close to everything (short walk to the river, Teneriffe ferry, bus stops, Gasworks precinct and a great selection of local breweries, cafes and restaurants)
You will be sharing with: A fun and bubbly 35 yo female working full time Mon-Fri in the mining and construction industry. I am genuine and easy going, super clean and keep busy with gym classes most weeknights (also love to indulge in a bit trash tv viewing, haha). I love the social scene that Brisbane has to offer on the weekends but I am not keen on house parties please :) I love to sleep in on the weekends (definitely not a morning person :p), catching up with friends for brunch or heading down to New Farm Park for a chilled bbq.
I am after someone who is: Like-minded, in their late 20s to late 30s who is working full time in a professional role, a non-smoker, sociable, considerate and happy to share in the weekly cleaning. Must be house trained.
Unlimited NBN internet and Netflix included in weekly rent however electricity (monthly) and gas bills (quarterly) are additional. Resident street parking available via a council permit for a small annual fee.
No couples, children or pets please.
Move in date can be flexible.
If you are keen to meet and inspect the room, please feel free to get in touch!