|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||2 months to 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
* 5 Minute walk for toes in the sand!
* All Inclusive In The Heart Of Noosa
* Change of terms and rates due to change of season and availability
* Longer stay and terms negotiable when available
(Please inquire if move in date needed earlier)
**PLEASE read entirely** and be sure that you understand ALL listed
before before inquiring. Otherwise we are just wasting our time.
**NO COUPLES due to limited size of bed and space
* Lexis Staff/Students encourgaged to apply/inquire w/discounted rate
* Includes: Bed, Duvet, New Pillows, New Linens, Blankets,
Towels, Robe For Your Stay, Washer, Dryer (emergency use only)
Use of all kitchen ware:Dishwasher, Pans, Dishes, Cutlery, Microwave,
Toaster, Juicer, Rice Cooker, Appliances, TV, DVD Player,
An Array of Movies, WIFI and Pool
* Storage for water gear or bike * Walk to the SURF!
* The toilet room is conveniently SEPERATE from the bathing room
* Small, but cozy, quiet place with a private and secluded pool.
Great for basking in the moonlight on those warm summer nights
* The ground level, entry, but living area is elevated and over looks
luscious palms with windows all around. Bedrooms are upstairs
* Save money on transportation, walk or bike everywhere
* MUST BE working and or Full time student. Best for day/evening
workers, but others always considered.
* 5-7 minute walk, run or bike to Noosa Main Beach, Noosa Surf Club
and the famous Hastings Street
* 45 seconds walk to the bus stop
* 7 minute walk to the bus terminal
* 5 minute walk to Lexis, Gyms, Coles, IGA, Restaurants, Shopping
* No hard drinkers No smokers
* Someone that is responsible and ok to live by themselves when I have
to be away. Soon again, so plese reply quickly
* Any questions please inquire
*Please message me here to insure I recieve your message and text also
if you do not hear back from me. Thank you.
Google Maps isnt showing the correct location. The correct location is closer to Noosa Main Beach (only a 5 minute walk)
Very Quiet, Private and Serene
I am happy to let you do your own thing and I'll do mine or open for a chat. I am a professional and my home is my sanctuary, as well as my office and library for research. Therefore a few books around. I meditate daily and always see the glass more thant 1/2 full. I am overseas at times and away locally at times and need someone that is ok with living alone when needed, as I often do not know of my time frame. I look forward to hearing from you soon and welcome you to a tranquil and serene place to stay! Have a great day!