|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Nov 28, 2018|
|Length of Stay||2 months to 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
* 5 Minute walk for toes in the sand!
* All Inclusive In The Heart Of Noosa
* Change of terms and rates due to change of season and availability
**PLEASE read entirely** and be sure that you understand ALL listed
before before inquiring. Otherwise we are just wasting our time and
we both end up back where we started.
**NO COUPLES due to limited size of bed and space
*Lexis students alnd staff encouraged to apply.
* Includes: Bed, Duvet, New Pillows, New Linens, Blankets,
Towels, Robe For Your Stay, Washer, Dryer (emergency use only)
Use of all kitchen ware:Dishwasher, Pans, Dishes, Cutlery, Microwave,
Toaster, Juicer, Rice Cooker, Appliances, TV, DVD Player,
An Array of Movies, WIFI and Pool
* Storage for water gear or bike * Walk to the SURF!
* The toilet room is conveniently SEPERATE from the bathing room
* Small, but cozy, quiet place with a private and secluded pool.
Great for basking in the moonlight on those warm summer nights!
* The ground level, entry, but living area is elevated and over looks
luscious palms with windows all around. Bedrooms are upstairs
* Save money on transportation, walk or bike everywhere
* MUST BE working and or Full time student. Best for day/evening
workers, but others always considered.
**I need at least 2 days from 11-3 during the week alone for research and conference calls and happy to work around your schedule in advance. Most come here are at the beach or school in the day and work at night.
We would rarely see one another and usually only in passing.
I am in and out all day the rest of the time (Mon- Fri)
Night schedules no big deal as long as you come home
quietly and not banging pots and pans. :)
Quick easy meals in the kitchen but if looking to cook a large meal every day and night it isnt really ideal.
My current resident is amazingly quiet and considerate and I hate to see his stay end.
* 5-7 minute walk, run or bike to Noosa Main Beach, Noosa Surf Club
and the famous Hastings Street
* 45 seconds walk to the bus stop
* 7 minute walk to the bus terminal
* 5 minute walk to Lexis, Gyms, Coles, IGA, Restaurants, Shopping
* No hard drinkers *No smokers
* Must be kind and respectful of wildlife and little creatures in Noosa
* Someone that is responsible and cleans up after themselves, respectful of self, others and their time, personal belongings, space, sleep and surroundings. One also ok to live be by oneself when I have to be away and I do not always know when and how long.
* Any questions please inquire
*Please text message me first or if you do not get a reply from an email message promptly as I often do not see them. Thank you.
Google Maps isnt showing the correct location. The correct location is closer to Noosa Main Beach (only a 5 minute walk)
Very Quiet, Private and Serene
I am happy to let you do your own thing and I'll do mine or open for a chat. I am a professional and my home is my sanctuary, as well as my office and library for research. Therefore a few books around. I meditate daily and always see the glass more thant 1/2 full. I am overseas at times and away locally at times and need someone that is ok with living alone when needed, as I often do not know of my time frame.Ideally I need to leave again soon, but will not levae the place to just anyone, so only responsible people apply. I can be away 7 hours 7 days and last time was 7 weeks. So, there is definitely time you will have to just yourself and the awesome birds that sing daily :)
I look forward to hearing from you soon and welcome you to a tranquil and serene place to stay! Have a great day!