* Available now to March 1st only.
* Only a 5 Minute walk for toes in the sand!
* All Inclusive In The Heart Of Noosa
* Change of terms and Rates in Soon due to change of season and
**NO COUPLES due to limited size of bed
* The room is exactly as pictured except larger than it appears
* Entry/Exit Fee Will Be Returned-Normal Conditions Apply
* Lexis students alnd staff encouraged to apply.
* Includes: Bed, Duvet, New Pillows, New Linens, Blankets,
Towels, Robe For Your Stay, Washer, Dryer (emergency use only)
Use of all kitchen ware:Dishwasher, Pans, Dishes, Cutlery, Microwave,
Toaster, Juicer, Rice Cooker, Appliances, TV, DVD Player,
An Array of Movies, WIFI and Pool!
* A black out curtain that helps keep the heat and sun out!
* Make sure you ask about dates you need as sometimes its available
sooner than later.
* Cameras outside for building protection
* Storage for water gear or bike * Walk to the SURF!
* The toilet room is conveniently SEPERATE from the bathing room
* Small, but COZY, QUIET place with a PRIVATE and SECLUDED pool.
Great for basking in the moonlight on those warm summer nights!☺️
* The ground level, entry, but living area is elevated and over looks
luscious palms with windows all around. Bedroom is upstairs
* Save money on transportation, walk or bike everywhere
* MUST BE working and or Full time student.
* Best for day worker/student or late workers, but others always
** BEST for those away from the place most of the day time hours, as I
do work from home, but Im happy to work with your schedule.
Quick easy meals in the kitchen, but if looking to cook gourmet meals every day and night it isnt really ideal.
* 5-7 minute walk, run or bike to Noosa Main Beach, Noosa Surf Club
and the famous Hastings Street
* 45 seconds walk to the bus stop
* 7 minute walk to the bus terminal
* 5 minute walk to Lexis, Gyms, Coles, IGA, Restaurants, Shopping
* No hard drinkers *No smokers
* Must be kind and respectful of wildlife and little creatures in Noosa
* Someone that is RESPONSIBLE, * clean up after themselves, RESPECTFUL of self, others and their time, personal belongings, space, sleep and surroundings. The seat stays clean and goes down in this household😉
One that is ok to live be by oneself when I have to be away and I do not always know when and how long.
** Please do not text me as it isnt reliable. Please message me.
here if you are sincerely interested. Thank you.**
Google Maps isnt showing the correct location. The correct location is closer to Noosa Main Beach (only a 5 minute walk)
Very Quiet, Private and Serene
I am happy to let you do your own thing and I'll do mine or open for a chat. I am a professional and my home is my sanctuary, as well as my office and library for research. Therefore a few books around. I meditate daily and always see the glass more thant 1/2 full. I am not at home at times and need someone that is ok with living alone when needed, as I often do not know of my time frame. This means one that is aware of their surroundings and if the trash needs to go out and able to be a responsible adult when I am and am not around. Please know this could be long times in between and It may be months before I go away as It varies and I can't gurarantee it will be during your stay. So, if looking for a place to live alone all the time this is not it. I can be away 7 hours 7 days and last time was 7 weeks. So, there is definitely time you will have to just yourself and the awesome birds that sing daily :)
I look forward to hearing from you soon and welcome you to a tranquil and serene place to stay! Have a great day!