|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hello! We're looking for a third flatmate in a comfortable Coorparoo townhouse sharing with a 36 year old Ph.D student/teacher (male) and a 25 year old hospitality worker/teacher (female). Attractions include:
- 10 minutes walk to Coorparoo train station and bus stops.
- Buses and trains will get you to the city within 15 minutes.
- Close to UQ and QUT.
- 5 mins walk from Woolworths and Coorparoo's cafes and restaurants.
- Short public transport or Uber ride to the night life of the City, Valley or West End.
- A nice outside area with a garden.
- The common areas and kitchen are already furnished and there are some things to furnish your room if needed.
- Coorparoo Bowls Club, Factory 51 and other restaurants and bars are just around the corner.
- A nice big walk in cupboard.
- A relaxed and sociable environment.
Look forward to hearing from you!