|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hello! We're looking for a third flatmate in a comfortable Coorparoo townhouse sharing with a 37 year old Ph.D. student/teacher (male) and a 23 year old Ph.D.(male).
- The room is partially furnished with a bed if required.
- 10 minutes walk to Coorparoo train station and bus stops.
- Buses and trains will get you to the city within 15 minutes.
- Close to UQ and QUT.
- 5 mins walk from Woolworths and Coorparoo's cafes and restaurants.
- Short public transport or Uber ride to the night life of the City, Valley or West End.
- A nice outside area with a garden.
- The common areas and kitchen are already furnished and there are some things to furnish your room if needed.
- Coorparoo Bowls Club, Factory 51 and other restaurants and bars are just around the corner.
- Lots of cupboard space.
- A relaxed and sociable environment.
Look forward to hearing from you!
|Carolina Kitchen||Close by|
|Sushi Cucci||~ 3 min walk|
|Chai Nashta||~ 4 min walk|
|Himalaya Sagar Indian Restaurant||~ 4 min walk|
|Lenard's Chicken - Coorparoo||~ 4 min walk|
|Woolworths Coorparoo||~ 3 min walk|
|Krishna Spice||~ 4 min walk|
|Coles||~ 5 min walk|
|Allsop & England Organic Butcher||~ 7 min walk|
|Paradise Market||~ 21 min walk|
|Cavendish Rd at Wakefield Street, stop 25/21||~ 4 min walk|
|Cavendish Rd at Wakefield Street, stop 21/25||~ 5 min walk|
|Cavendish Rd at Yarrabin Street, stop 20||~ 6 min walk|
|Old Cleveland Rd at Macauly Street Stop 22||~ 6 min walk|
|Old Cleveland Rd at Macauly Street, stop 22||~ 6 min walk|
|Coorparoo||~ 6 min walk|
|Norman Park||~ 24 min walk|
|Buranda||~ 25 min walk|