|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Hey there potential roomie! Looking for a legend to share a cosy two-bedroom house with sun-drenched courtyard in the heart of south King St, located on a sought-after, quiet street. Great location only minutes to Newtown transport and shops. It's just a short walk from Sydney Park and St Peters train station as well.
The room fits a double bed and has a large wardrobe provided. The rest of the house is fully furnished, and you will be living with me and my awesome dog Bruno. I am an Architect looking for someone who is clean, tidy, respectful of others' belongings, loves a laugh and is up for a beer at the end of the day!
Come and check it out, message me if you're interested and we'll organise a visit.
- Modern Kitchen with gas cooking
- Modern bathroom with skylight
- Open plan kitchen/dining opening onto cute courtyard via french doors
- Polished timber floorboards
- Gas heating & cooking
- Located in the heart of Newtown, this property is perfectly positioned in close vicinity to Newtown's popular King Street schools and city transport. Enjoy being a short stroll to the best cafes and restaurants that the inner west has to offer.Foxtel