|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Perfect FIFO home in Bayswater, close to airport. It's a modern home, with protected lock up parking, close to the Mt. Lawley cafe/bar area, only 7kms to Perth and near the beautiful Swan River.
*12 mins from the airport
* Double room with built in robes and double bed
* Off street parking
* 2 lounge rooms, so lots of space to chill on your RnR
* Own bathroom (when Rob is away doing 2:1 swing)
* Chef's kitchen with gas cooking
* Quiet area with great neighbours
* Walking distance to Morley Galleria shopping centre for all your shopping needs
* Uncovered outdoor area with daybed, hammock, fire pit and rocking chair. Ahhh, the serenity!
*Currently looking into getting Broadband internet with unlimited data. This will be an extra $33 per month, if you are interested.
$160 per week including bills with off street protected parking. $500 bond.
Feel free to give me a call or message and come and say hi. You will love it when you see it, as it's a home away from home.
I am early 40s and work in the city. I also have a tour business on the side doing wine tours and bar tours, which is heaps of fun, so I am not often home. Into my health and fitness, enjoy travelling, cooking, good movies, festivals and like to keep a clean happy home.
Rob is a FIFO on a 2:1 swing. He is down to earth, late 30s, loves comedy, cooking and cleaning! :)
It works well to have another FIFO with the opposite roster to Rob, so you get to have the whole other half of the house to yourself.
I am looking for a FIFO housemate. All the best for your search