|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
All bills included! We are looking for a friendly, clean and easy going housemate.
(Unfortunately we can't have pets).
- Brand new Queenslander with very big and spacious open-plan living room, kitchen and dining room.
- House is furnished
- Two big verandas with bbq.
- Lots of windows so very light and airy.
- Ceiling fans in all rooms.
- Bathroom has spacious, new shower and lovely big bath.
- Kitchen is fitted with new dishwasher.
- Plenty of storage for bikes, surfboards etc under the house.
- Located in Buderim (the Maroochydore side of Buderim)
- Street Parking
- Bus stop is 7 minute walk and can take you to Sunshine Plaza, Beach and USC
- $200p/w (good size room plus large fitted wardrobe) - includes Internet and bills
- Can be furnished or unfurnished
We are in our mid 20s and work/study full time so are fairly busy but still enjoy having beers, the beach, bbqs, going out etc. We also love the outdoors and go surfing, to the beach and camping when we find the time. We are fairly active people and between us play futsal, soccer, touch, netball and yoga. It would be great if you have a similar outlook on life!
- Working or studying
- Age 20-30
- Friendly/Easy going
- Clean and respectful
- Reliable with rent
If you think that you would be a good fit in our sharehouse then please give me a call, text or message and tell us a bit about yourself.