|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
We are looking for a 2 or 3 new housemates to join our sharehouse. We live in a two-storey QLDer in Coorparoo, 3 bedrooms upstairs, and 2 downstairs. Two of the available room is downstairs and has a built-in wardrobe, air conditioning and comes unfurnished. You will be sharing a bathroom. It's 4 minute walk to the train station (Coorparoo or Norman Park) and very central to shops/cafes. Rent is $135 a week excluding bills.
3 girls currently live here, all in our 20's. Happy with either a male or female to move in. We all work or study full time, and love socialising with each other and our friends at night and over the weekend. Not a party house, but we will never say no to a casual drink any day of the week.Street Parking
Upstairs features polished timber floor boards, high ceilings and freshly painted VJ walls as well as:
- A spacious lounge room with air conditioning
- Large dining room
- Renovated bathroom with bath tub/shower
- 2 queen sized bedrooms fitted with air conditioning and French doors leading to the covered and secure front deck (with robes)
- Another single bedroom/study (without robe).
- Renovated modern kitchen (including dishwasher, stainless steel gas stove, spacious black laminate bench tops with built in storage nook, Westinghouse stainless steel oven)
Downstairs features a newly completed retreat, accessed via internal stairs and all windows security grilled with fly screens, featuring:
- 2 carpeted double bedrooms both with built in robes; one with air conditioning and one with ceiling fan
- Air conditioned lounge room
- Next to new modern bathroom
- Double lock up garage with separate laundry
- Separate lockable storage area (approx. 2m x 8m)
Pets under 6 kg are welcome. Great family location with Bottomley Park (Easts Rugby Club) only 100m away, and Wembley Park (MDNA Netball) only a short walk.