|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Best description of the place is probably a 2-storey townhouse apartment
- Bedrooms and study are downstairs, living area & kitchen is upstairs
- lots of natural light
- less than 10 minute walk to Boronia station as well as stacks of shops
- 8 minute drive to Westfield Knox
- 3 minute drive to Knox Leisureworks (gym)
It's a new place, just over a year old, I bought it off the plan in 2014 and when it was finished I rented it out to tenants in 2015. Then this year I decided to move in, so have been there since mid-Feb. It's basically furnished but I'd like for you to feel at home as well so there'll be room for some of your decor as well. The second bedroom however is not furnished at all at this stage, so that would be all yours to work with!
- work full-time at a non-for-profit
- pretty low-key, sociable, easy-going
- not a huge party-er, but dont mind it every now and then. Always up for dinner/brunch/movie though!
- pretty clean and tidy
Also I haven't quite gotten around to organising WiFi yet but would be keen to set that up.
Happy to answer any questions you may have too.Good sized Balcony
Extra powder roomLooking for a housemate with age range 23-36