|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||2 months to 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
1 Room available in a fully furnished, very large apartment in Strathfield. The apartment is 6-7 mins walk from Strathfield station and market, 4-5 minutes walk from Homebush station and market, 7-8 mins walk to North Strathfield market and 7 mins by bus to Olympic Park sports complex. Excellent location for public transport and located in a very quiet area.
- Apartment is fully furnished with all good quality white-goods, appliances and furniture.
- The room will share the bathroom with only 1 other female. There is also a separate guest toilet near washing machine area.
- Balcony downstairs and terrace upstairs furnished with outdoor table & chairs, parasol and a rack to dry clothes.
- Parking is available (extra $5 per week)
- Superfast NBN unlimited internet.
- Separate kitchen cupboard, 2 fridges and cookware, plates, bowls and cups etc. provided.
- Minimum 8 weeks stay. 1 week notice if you would like to vacate.
Room-1 details (King size):
- $260 per week, which includes all bills and internet. $500 bond.
- Room furnished with a Queen bed, mattress, study table, chair, built-in wardrobe with mirror, bed-side lamps, study lamp. Curtains and blinds on the room window
- Bed linen provided (Queen quilt, sheets, pillows etc.)
- Terrace access
- Lock on room door
Room-2 details (Queen size): - TAKEN -
The place will suit professionals or students who keeps clean and respectful of others. Smoking only outdoors or in balcony is fine but not permitted in rooms or in building. Prefer people who like to live in a clean and peaceful place. Big & loud parties and overnight guest stays not allowed. Please sms/email/call if you are interested. No pets. Only 1 person (female) for the room. No couples
|Beresford Rd Near Elva St||Close by|
|Homebush Rd Near Burlington Rd||Close by|
|Homebush Rd Near Abbotsford Rd||Close by|
|Albert Rd Near Elva St||~ 4 min walk|
|Albert Rd Near Duke St||~ 4 min walk|
|Opp Homebush Station, The Crescent||~ 5 min walk|
|Homebush Station, The Crescent||~ 6 min walk|
|Albert Rd Near Homebush Rd||~ 6 min walk|
|OZ STEAKS||~ 5 min walk|
|lotus indian restaurant||~ 5 min walk|
|Spicey Kitchen||~ 5 min walk|
|Homebush Chicken Mania 홈부쉬 치킨매니아||~ 5 min walk|
|Taj Indian Masala at Homebush||~ 6 min walk|
|Plaza Noodle||~ 6 min walk|
|Tosung BBQ Strathfield||~ 6 min walk|
|Zhubajie||~ 7 min walk|
|Russian Club||~ 7 min walk|
|Golden Rickshaw Chinese Restaurant||~ 7 min walk|
|Phan's Hot Bread||~ 7 min walk|
|Wei Kee Chinese Restaurant||~ 7 min walk|
|Homebush Station||~ 6 min walk|
|Strathfield||~ 9 min walk|
|North Strathfield Station||~ 19 min walk|
|Burwood||~ 28 min walk|
|GShopper||~ 7 min walk|
|IGA Homebush||~ 7 min walk|
|Golden Crown||~ 8 min walk|
|David's Fresh||~ 8 min walk|
|Indian & Pacific Market||~ 8 min walk|
|Delitalia Market Grocer Pty Ltd||~ 9 min walk|
|Woolworths Strathfield||~ 10 min walk|
|ALDI North Strathfield||~ 10 min walk|
|IGA North Strathfield||~ 10 min walk|
|Hanaro Mart||~ 10 min walk|
|A Tae Korean Grocery||~ 11 min walk|
|Indian House||~ 11 min walk|
|Australian Catholic University, Strathfield||~ 22 min walk|