|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||3 months to 1 year|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
1 room available in a fully furnished, very large two-storey house in Strathfield. The place is 7 mins walk to Strathfield station/market, 4 minutes to Homebush station/market, 8 mins walk to North Strathfield market and 5 mins by bus to Olympic Park sports complex. Excellent location for public transport and located in a very quiet area. 15 mins by train to CBD.
- House is fully furnished with good quality appliances and furniture.
- Balcony furnished with outdoor table & chairs and a rack to dry clothes.
- Superfast NBN unlimited internet, 46" TV with Netflix
- You will have your own kitchen cupboard, fridge, and cookware.
The house is large and offers good privacy and several sitting/lounging areas to watch TV, read a book or just relax.
Room details :
- $250 per week, includes all bills and internet. $500 bond.
- Room furnished with a Queen bed, mattress, dresser with mirror, study table, chair, built-in wardrobe with mirror, bed-side lamp, study lamp. Curtains and blinds on the room window.
- Lock on room door
- The room will share the bathroom with only 1 other female (Asian Professional). There is also a separate toilet near washing machine area.
The place will suit professionals or students who is respectful of others and likes to live in a clean and peaceful place.
Smoking only outdoors or in balcony is fine but not permitted in rooms or in building. Big/Loud parties and Overnight guest stays not allowed.
No pets. Only 1 person (female) for the room. No working holiday or backpackers.
Currently 2 people live in the house, both professionals (9-5 job)