Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
Charges for the room
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
A spacious double size bedroom featured with carpet and built in bookshelf at the first floor of the house is available for rent in Kenmore.
Shining tile flooring, a single bed (available upon request), a stylish glass desk, built in bookshelf, facing west which provides sufficient sunlight yet chilling in the summer, plenty of space (nearly 16 square meters) if you would like to fit in any other personal furniture (previous tenant fitted in a three-seat sofa, a queen size bed and a entertainment unit with 60 inch TV all in one bedroom).
Room dimension: 480 cm x 330 cm
The house is ideal for anyone looking for a relaxed, quiet and chill-out place to live as this is not a party house. We are looking for relaxed, easy going people who are tidy and willing to help keep the place clean. Some other features of the house are;
- Friendly and supportive housemate :)
- Antenna cable for TV
- Wireless internet connection with Telstra (1000GB for the household, the fastest you can get!)
- 4 minutes walking from the 432 bus to UQ and the 444 bus to Indooroopilly, Taringa, Toowong and CBD
- Short walk to Coles, City Library, 7-11, restaurants, coffee shops and gyms
- Quiet street close to parks, walking tracks, and bike paths
- Safe off-street parking
- Large kitchen with plenty of space for everyone to cook
- Great deck for relaxing and enjoying a game of table tennis or having a BBQ
The room is available now, and can be either furnished or unfurnished depending on what you would prefer.
There will be an extra $20 bills which will include electricity, water, gardening and internet. Two weeks bond required.
Thanks for watching this ad and wish you have an enjoyable room hunt:)