|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
Looking for a female housemate
SO here is the sales pitch…
1. SAFETY - Secure complex with swipe access close by to main road
2. SPACIOUS - Own bedroom 3.6 x 3 with built in robe
3. TRANSPORT – 8 mins walk to Camberwell Train Station - 20 mins to the City via 3 main train lines & serviced by trams 72 and 75 (all within zone 1).
4. LOCATION – 10 mins walk to Coles, Woolworths, Camberwell markets & 20 mins walk to Swinburne University
5. COST - Approx $220 rent and looking to split equally utilities (electricity & gas), unlimited internet TPG ADSL2 ($30 each per month) no water usage covered under body corporate.
6. AVAILABLE - Now and to one Female only
7. HOME – Newly renovated - Bring your own furniture for your bedroom. I've purchased some brand new appliances and ideally like my house mate to be able to contribute to other items or be open for a different split in rent.
Please Note: These are Real estate photos have been uploaded – but the place is unfurnished.
You will need to be approved by the landlord / real estate agent and cover a once off $220 admin fee & bond before moving in.
About your future housemate...
A young female professional in banking. I'm more Aussie than Asian, spent most of my life in Queensland, likes food and wine and socialising with friends.
Please contact me if you’re interested tell me about yourself & we will arrange to meet up / inspect. Ideally looking for someone like minded, professional and not a party household.
It is a one of the best deals around and I’m looking for the right housemate. Don't think this offer will last for long.....
Able to apply for a street permit
No pets allowedUnfurnished bedroom
Only sharing a bathroom with 1 person
*currently under application*
Only seeking a housemate over 25 and willing so sign the lease for another 9 months or more