|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Half a house on semi-rural property with own private access to the house, including large master bedroom own walk in wardrobe, plus full sized bathroom, with separate lounge/games area in own section of house.
Can be furnished or unfurnished
- the master bedroom of the house boasts its own direct access to the front balcony via full height glass doors, as well as a large walk-in wardrobe and air conditioning unit.
- the bathroom has been meticulously designed in a quaint country style to further compliment the architecture of the house, and has had new glass shower screens recently installed
- the huge lounge room is furnished and has direct external access for enhanced privacy. None of the housemates use that end of the house, so this space is very rarely accessed.
Our rooms (shared space):
- the second lounge and dining rooms are shared space, fully furnished and boasting a slow combustion fireplace
- the spacious timber and granite bench top kitchen features gas cooking and plenty of storage space including a walk in pantry and your own full sized fridge
-the internal laundry is fully furnished and there is also additional shared storage space if required
The house and suburb:
This beautifully landscaped home on 3 acres in a highly sought-after suburb in the Hills district offers the peace and tranquility that Sydney-siders often only dream of. It is set apart from neighbours and the road (a cul de sac), so offers complete privacy and plenty of parking within the property.
With hiking and riding tracks only minutes away, it also offers a recreational value that is unsurpassed while still being so close to the CBD
We are 2 minutes drive from a petrol station, grocery store, post office, bottle shop, pharmacy, medical centre, cafes and an Italian restaurant, and 5 or so minutes drive to a larger centre.
Who we are:
There are currently 3 people living up the other end of the house, including one couple and another guy.
We are all late 20s and early 30s, and work full time. We're super laid back, and happy to socialise or keep to ourselves, which the space certainly allows for. We are all animal people, and have a couple of (very friendly) critters between us.
Who you are:
We are looking for either one person or a couple who is clean and tidy, easy going, employed and pays rent on time. Chances are we will probably cook for you at times, and our pets will probably love you more than is appropriate for such a new relationship, but their hearts are in the right place...
What you can expect to pay:
$345 rent per week for a single person (inclusive of water usage)
$395 rent per week for a couple (inclusive of water usage)
Electricity and Internet bills will be split between housemates
Outdoor pets considered. Potential agistment space for one more horse.
Sorry no smoking