|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
I have a room for rent in Kingscliff.
- 15 min to airport, Southern Cross University and Coolangatta / 40 min to Byron Bay.
- Quiet complex, 5 min walk to the beach and 10 min to the shops.
- Good size living space with plenty of natural light, open plan kitchen, a small backyard with veggie patch and a well exposed deck great to chill on, the 3rd bedroom is actually used as an office/study and half the garage as a spare room/training room so there's no lack of space :)
- The room for rent has a built-in wardrobe and a big window. It is unfurnished but I have a spare mattress and some basic furniture if needed.
- Weekly rent is $220 and includes all bills + internet.
I'm 35, study full time and work part time, and I usually lead a fairly busy and healthy lifestyle so I'm mostly only home to study.
I love sports especially rock climbing, taekwondo (which I also teach) and surfing (though I'm really only learning).
I think I'm pretty easy going and openminded, and I def enjoy a good conversation. I'm also all for sharing meals, go for a surf etc when time allows and try to give the house a homey feel but this is not a party house.
I'd like to rent the room to a student as I think it would help create a nurturing and supportive environment to study but open to anyone who think they'd fit.
Looking for someone who is respectful of others and the space they live in, and with a positive and outgoing outlook on life (ideally in their mid 20s-30s but not a must).