|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Hi future homey :)
- 15 min to airport, Southern Cross University and Coolangatta.
- Quiet complex, 5 min walk to the beach and 10 min to the shops or TAFE campus.
- Decent size living space with good natural light, open plan kitchen, a small backyard with veggie patch (in need of attention if you're a keen gardener..) and a funky deck which is great to chill on. The 3rd bedroom is used as a study and half the garage as a spare training/storage space.
- The room has a built-in wardrobe and a big window. It is unfurnished but I have a spare mattress and some basic furniture if needed.
- Weekly rent is $200 and includes all bills + internet.
(I'm happy to share the study room if you need more space for an extra $20/wk).
I'm 35, study full time, work part time, I'm active and pretty healthy (I like most outdoor and physical activities, music, home cooked food, I don't smoke and rarely drink). I admit my room is often a mess but I keep the common areas clean and tidy and expect the same of you.
Overall I think I'm fairly easy going and openminded, and I love a good conversation and sharing a meal just as much as keeping to myself.
Well you tell me :) but for a start I'd like to live with someone who:
- shares a similar lifestyle
- is respectful of others and the space they live in
- is outgoing, positive and keen to make it a great home (good sense of humour a plus)
- and preferably, but not necessary, a student in his/her late 20's/30's
I understand it's not for everyone, but I'm not in a hurry.
I'm looking forward to meeting you!