|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Hey future homey!
Room for rent in Kingscliff.
- 15 min to airport, Southern Cross University and Coolangatta / 40 min to Byron Bay.
- Quiet complex, 5 min walk to the beach and 10 min to the shops and TAFE.
- Good size living space with plenty of natural light, open plan kitchen, a small backyard with veggie patch and a well exposed deck great to chill on, the 3rd bedroom is actually used as an office/study and half the garage as a spare room/training room so there's no lack of space :)
- The room has a built-in wardrobe and a big window. It is unfurnished but I have a spare mattress and some basic furniture if needed.
- Weekly rent is $220 and includes all bills + internet.
($200 if you're not interested in using the office).
I'm 35, study full time and work part time, and I usually lead a fairly busy and healthy lifestyle. When I'm home, I do spend a good part of my time studying but will always try to find time for a chat or cook dinner if I can.
I love sports and outdoors activities, especially rock climbing, taekwondo (which I also teach) and surfing (though it's been a while and I'm really only learning so I'm keen to get back into it).
I think I'm pretty easy going and openminded, and I enjoy a good conversation. I'm also all for sharing meals, go for a surf, the occasional barbie, live music arvos etc when time allows and I try to give the house a homey feel but this is definitely not a party house.
I'm looking for someone who is respectful of others and the space they live in, outgoing, positive and willing to make it a great home (good sense of humour a plus!).