|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Great room available in aSouth Yarra apartment ready from December 20TH or earlier if needed.
Here are the deets:
- $230 pw (bills not included)
- 1 months rent needed ($977.50) + Bond ($1010.50)
- Bills split evenly.
- Must be willing to go on the lease
- Long-term roomies only (6 months +)
- Hoping for someone around the ages of 21 - 35
** Regrettably no pets allowed
The Room: It's light filled and pretty spacious, (double bed with queen headboard pictured) Includes a built in wardrobe + lots of storage space.
The Apartment: Top floor living, decent sized kitchen, bathroom, cozy living area + balcony which catches some pretty sick views of the sky.
If you happen to have: A couch, washing machine, coffee table, house plants feel free to move them in, if not - no biggie.
I'll be moving out to be closer to work, but you will be moving in with Savannah, Dental Nurse who works days and most weekends.
The apartment is located on the beautifully leafy Murphy St and super close to lots of Southside fun:
- Chapel St Shopping Precinct. (7mins/550m)
- South Yarra Station (3mins/240m)
- Fawkner Park (7mins/500m)
- Royal Botanical Gardens (15mins/1.1km)
Send me a message if you're interested in checking out the place with a lil something about you and I'll get back to you.