|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
THE PLACE: A sophisticated, loft-style, fully furnished and equipped 2-bedroom CBD apartment, on the top floor of The Forum building on 66 Allara St.
THE LOCATION: Can only be described as perfect. In the heart of the City and nestled between DFAT and DIBP office buildings and Commonwealth Park, it’s walking distance to everywhere in the CBD and a 5 minute stroll to the lake.
THE ROOM: A unique and sophisticated loft room that overlooks the living area downstairs, and faces the massive floor-to-ceiling window of the living area, allowing in amazing amounts of natural light. Includes double bed, drawers, chest, two wardrobes, desk, chair, reverse-cycle air conditioner, and ensuite bathroom.
THE APARTMENT FEATURES:
- Spacious & sunny north-facing open-plan living, with balcony.
- Full length, two-storey ceiling to floor windows, creating a very spacious and well-lit atmosphere
- Well appointed kitchen with stone bench tops, electric cooking, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and double pantry.
- Generous under stair storage.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning for all year round comfort
- Laundry/powder room with washing machine, dryer, and third toilet
- Digital piano (owned by me)
THE BUILDING FEATURES:
- Rooftop terrace with BBQs, tables, toilet facilities and sweeping views of Canberra. Ideal for parties and watching fireworks.
- Fully equipped gym with bathroom.
- 1 assigned undercover car space with remote access (currently occupied by me, sharing may be negotiated).
- Spectacular central atrium with mini jungle.
A friendly young public servant and part-time postgraduate student. Clean and neat, easy to get along with, quiet and considerate, and busy with a variety of commitments/hobbies. Seeking someone who is also clean, neat, and considerate. A young professional or student in their 20s would be ideal.Reverse cycle air-conditioning
Rooftop terrace with BBQs and tablesFully furnished
Your social media profiles will only be shown to verified members.