|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
ONLY ONE ROOM LEFT (FEMALES ONLY) - available to move in after 11/08/17 (interview is a must prior to moving in)
This is for students or working people only, no couples/family/kids.
For now, you will be sharing the bathroom with a friendly 22 year-old working girl.
- 3 minutes walk to nearest bus stop. Bus will take you to Clayton station - Moorabbin station direction and to Keysborough (through Westall station).
- 10-15 minutes walk to Westall station (1 stop from Clayton station)
- Clayton = HEAPS OF YUMMY FOOD
- There are a few shops before turning into Westall station, these include; post office, Burgled!!! (the chips are AMAZING and they have coffee too :p), newly opened laundromat and other food places.
- 5 minutes drive to IKEA Springvale (if you want some extra stuff for your room, I can help you out if you don't have a car).
- off street parking only.
- 3 minutes walk to a nice park, and if you play basketball like me, you will love the basketball hoop there :D (we can be besties)
- all bedroom gets a fully furnished double bed and its sheets (move in ready)
- furnished with desks and chairs for your studies.
- A lot of storage spaces.
- All bedrooms have their own key to lock.
- you will only share with one girl (I have my own bathroom)
- your toilet and bathroom are not connected (separate rooms).
Bills include: gas, electricity, water and unlimited internet data. Washing machine available. Wireless scanner for share. Amenities such as toilet paper rolls, cooking tools, cleaning products, laundry liquid will be provided.
I am 22 and a Science student at Monash Clayton. I am not very chatty, but I'm pretty chill and friendly. I have a maltese-jack russel dog, so you will be living with one dog that can be a bit naughty sometimes but he loves people and attention (if you are allergic to dogs, unfortunately he does shed a lot). I love coffee, a former barista, so there is a good coffee machine to use. I am a clean freak or at least likes tidiness, so I can't stand living with someone who doesn't clean up their mess [sorry for the honesty :(]. I like peacefulness and quietness. I just want a clean and respectful environment. Right now, I prefer someone who doesn't walk too loudly as your room will be upstairs.
I know how most rent places can be annoying with so many housemates to deal with and some landlords are a bit stingy, so if you are an experienced housemate like me, you will love this place.
If you have any other questions that I haven't answered above, just message me :)
You can come and inspect the place, just let me know.