|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
ONLY ONE ROOM LEFT (FEMALES ONLY)
This is for students or working people only, no couples/family/kids.
For now, you will be sharing the bathroom with a friendly 24 year-old working guy.
- 3 minutes walk to nearest bus stop. Bus will take you to Clayton station - Moorabbin station direction and to Keysborough.
- 10-15 minutes walk to Westall station (1 stop from Clayton station)
- Clayton = HEAPS OF YUMMY FOOD
- There are a few shops before turning into Westall station, these include; post office, Burgled!!! (the chips are AMAZING and they have coffee too :p), Commonwealth ATM and other food places.
- 5 minutes drive to IKEA springvale (if you want some extra stuff for your room, I can help you out if you don't have a car).
- off street parking only.
- 3 minutes walk to a nice park, and if you play basketball like me, you will love the basketball hoop there :D (we can be besties)
- If you go to Monash Clayton, I could potentially drive us there if our schedule matches.
- all bedroom gets a fully furnished double bed and its sheets (move in ready, no need to bring a whole ton of things, perfect for international students as well)
- furnished with desks and chairs for your studies.
- A lot of storage spaces.
- All bedrooms have their own key to lock.
- you will only share with one guy (I have my own bathroom)
- your toilet and bathroom are not connected (on separate rooms)
Bills include: gas, electricity, water and unlimited internet data. Washing machine available. Wireless scanner for share. Amenities such as toilet paper rolls, cooking tools, cleaning products, laundry liquid will be provided.
I am 21 and a Science student at Monash Clayton. I am not very chatty, but I'm pretty chill and friendly. I LOVE DOGS so I am looking for someone who would be okay with me having a puppy in the near future (fingers crossed). I love coffee, eventually will get a proper barista coffee machine too (I'm a barista/all rounder). I am a clean freak or at least likes tidiness, so I can't stand living with someone who doesn't clean up their mess [sorry for the honesty :(]. I like peacefulness and quietness. I just want a clean and respectful environment. Right now, I prefer someone who doesn't walk too loudly as my bedroom will be right below yours.
I know how most rent places can be annoying with so many housemates to deal with and some landlords are a bit stingy, so if you are an experienced housemate like me, you will love this place.
If you have any other questions that I haven't answered above, just message me :)
You can come and inspect the place, just let me know.