|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
ONLY ONE ROOM LEFT (FEMALES ONLY)
This is for students or working people only, no couples/family/kids.
For now, you will be sharing the bathroom with a friendly 24 year-old working guy.
- 3 minutes walk to nearest bus stop. Bus will take you to Clayton station - Moorabbin station direction and to Keysborough.
- 10-15 minutes walk to Westall station (1 stop from Clayton station)
- Clayton = HEAPS OF YUMMY FOOD
- There are a few shops before turning into Westall station, these include; post office, Burgled!!! (the chips are AMAZING and they have coffee too :p), Commonwealth ATM and other food places.
- 5 minutes drive to IKEA springvale (if you want some extra stuff for your room, I can help you out if you don't have a car).
- off street parking only.
- 3 minutes walk to a nice park, and if you play basketball like me, you will love the basketball hoop there :D (we can be besties)
- If you go to Monash Clayton, I could potentially drive us there if our schedule matches.
- all bedroom gets a fully furnished double bed and its sheets (move in ready, no need to bring a whole ton of things, perfect for international students as well)
- furnished with desks and chairs for your studies.
- A lot of storage spaces.
- All bedrooms have their own key to lock.
- you will only share with one guy (I have my own bathroom)
- your toilet and bathroom are not connected (on separate rooms)
Bills include: gas, electricity, water and unlimited internet data. Washing machine available. Wireless scanner for share. Amenities such as toilet paper rolls, cooking tools, cleaning products, laundry liquid will be provided.
I am 21 and a Science student at Monash Clayton. I am not very chatty, but I'm pretty chill and friendly. I LOVE DOGS so I am looking for someone who would be okay with me having a puppy in the near future (fingers crossed). I love coffee, eventually will get a proper barista coffee machine too (I'm a barista/all rounder). I am a clean freak or at least likes tidiness, so I can't stand living with someone who doesn't clean up their mess [sorry for the honesty :(]. I like peacefulness and quietness. I just want a clean and respectful environment. Right now, I prefer someone who doesn't walk too loudly as my bedroom will be right below yours.
I know how most rent places can be annoying with so many housemates to deal with and some landlords are a bit stingy, so if you are an experienced housemate like me, you will love this place.
If you have any other questions that I haven't answered above, just message me :)
You can come and inspect the place, just let me know.
Verifying yourself through social media adds social proof which enriches your listing and will increase enquires and responses to your messages. Your public profile is only shown to verified members.