Private room with own bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Apr 10, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
I am a professional working female seeking a couple/single to rent the second bedroom in a large open space 2 bedroom apartment in Pyrmont. The room has beautiful view of the Anzac Bridge and Blackwattle Bay. The building is 2 minutes walk to the Fish Market, 10 minutes walk to Darling harbour, 20 minutes to Sydney CBD and 20 minutes to the beautiful Glebe village.
You will have your own bedroom, your own bathroom and you will share the whole apartment with only myself. I'd prefer someone who's quiet, and clean please.
The apartment features:
- Water and Anzac Bridge view from your room and from your large balcony.
- Unlimited download Fibre Internet.
- Large lounge/dining area with 60 inch LCD TV.
- Outdoor furniture.
- White L shaped leather sofa.
- Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer.
- You can use all the kitchen appliances.
The building features:
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Spa/Sauna.
- Bbq Area
The room features:
- FURNISHED room with built-in mirror wardrobe.
- Queen bed, pillow, quilt included. However for hygiene reason you need to buy your own quilt cover, pillow covers and bed sheets.
- Computer desk
The room is available on Friday 26 August 2016.
Price: 450 per week. Electricity, gas, Internet bills are included in the price.
Plus 4 weeks bond and 2 weeks rent in advance.
The 2 weeks rent should be paid as deposit when you decide to take the place and on your first day that you move in the 4 weeks bonds is required.
If you're interested or having any question please contact me via email or SMS Quincy. I'm working full time so I would prefer either email or SMS.