|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
This beautifully renovated property is equipped with modern furniture and updated facilities. With 2 levels of separate living, it is perfect for students looking for peace and quite while still being able to engage with other residents. This property It is located on a quiet street close to a 24 hours convenience store, supermarket, public transport and is just 10 mins away from the city.
Room 5 Down - $165 p/w - Available NOW
Open plan kitchen, Lounge & dining area, Laundry, carpeted floors throughout the lounge and in all rooms
Education Facilities Close by:
QUT (Kelvin Grove) (Victoria Park Rd) 1.2 kms; JCU (349 Queen Street) 4.3 kms; Sarina Russo (82 Ann Street) 4.5 kms; Griffith University (South Bank) (Russell Street) 5 kms; QUT Gardens Point (2 George Street) 4.9 kms; Shafston College (Shafston Avenue) 5.3 km
Shopping Close by:
Woolworths Supermarket – Kelvin Grove Village – Approximately 1.7km away – Cafes, Australia Post, Banks, Health Food Store, ALDI supermarket – 5min walk etc.
Public Transport: (Zones Travelled In: 1-2) Closest Bus Stop – Approximately 440 metres on Windsor Road; Bus Route 345 -Other bus routes to and from the City from Kelvin Grove Road – Approximately 10 to 15 minutes - Routes, 390, 361, 364.
• Professional monthly room cleaning
• Provision of a linen pack (bed sheets x 2 & pillow cases x 2);
• Replacement of the linen pack once a month (this is a collection and delivery service only and will not include making of the beds)
• Professional laundry services to wash the linen pack;
• The ability to utilise our electronic payments system on-line to afford greater convenience to pay rent; and
• Pastoral care and consideration welfare and accommodation standards in accordance with Federal Government’s Education Industry National Code of Practice
Don’t miss the opportunity!