|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 weeks|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
We have a bright and sunny double room available in Manly from 14 December 2016 (long-term stay only).
We are 3 young professionals from Ireland (male), Australia (male), and Germany (female), aged in our early thirties and all decent, respectful and good fun people.
We're looking for someone who's easy going, clean, considerate, respectful of others, friendly and in their late twenties/ thirties, ideally working full-time.
The apartment is in a prime spot with only 8 mins walking distance to Manly Wharf where the ferry departs to Circular Quay; it is only 2 mins to the nearest bus stop with busses going to the CBD, Lower North Shore and Chatswood.
The apartment is super close to everything Manly has to offer: shops, restaurants, the beach, etc. Ideal for someone who enjoys the Manly lifestyle.
The room itself is facing the back of the building and overlooks a quiet, leafy side lane with water glimpses.
Some other features of the apartment are:
* Located on the 1st floor of a fairly new, security building;
* Rent is 300 $/week. Paid to the real estate agency every 4 weeks;
* Gas, electricity and internet are additional and split equally with the 4 flatmates; paid every 3 months;
* Furniture in the room is for sale for 250AUD and includes: a double bed with a spine support mattress, a coffee table for your computer, a copper and timber bed lamp, a chest of drawer, 1 set of bed linen, a sleeping doona and 2 pillows, and 2x multi plugs;
* The room has a large built in wardrobe with mirrored doors, plenty of space;
* Separate toilet and big new shared bathroom;
* The flat is very bright and modern, loft-like with a stunning modern kitchen in an open plan;
* Very nice common balcony with view on a quiet and green street. There are palm trees all around the flat;
* The flat is fully equipped: american fridge & freezer, microwave, TV and cooking utensils;
* We have a roster for cleaning, so each flat mate cleans every 4 weeks;
* Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer;
* Fridge/freezer/pantry space available for you;
* Visitor parking and on the street parking permit if required;
* WIFI & Flatscreen TV with an awesome DVD collection;
* Possibility to be on the lease if everything goes well in the long term.
This is not a party flat. It's a clean, comfortable place to call home. :)
Available: 14th December 2016
Rent: $300/week + $15 for internet/month
Bond is $1160
Any questions, just ask! :)
We'd love to meet you and show you around the flat so please text to arrange a suitable time to come over.