|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Spacious and well-presented room in a great location - 3 minutes’ walk to Melbourne Central Station or RMIT! Available from start of November.
Features include a very large open plan living and dining area that opens out to a balcony.
Room furniture is included together with mounted wall heaters and built-in wardrobe. Walking distance to public transport, RMIT University, MYER, David Jones and not to mention all what Melbourne has to offer with restaurants, bars, retail stores, Southbank buzz, and endless entertainment venues!
Who you will be living with: a full-time office worker in his late 20s, he enjoys reading books/ keeping fit on weekdays and going out with friends on weekends. I am looking for a super chilled and lovely individual, who trustworthy, self organised and happy to share a drink or two and chat over meal or movie sometimes. I respect people's privacy and also expect the same from my flatmates.
* If this all sounds like it suits, I would love to meet you, so please include the phrase "Nice Abeckett" in your email/text message subject line when inquiring to ensure there is no time wasted for unwanted spam.
- Spacious living room with 50'' Samsung LED TV
- Electric heater in each room
- Melbourne Central Station/ RMIT and State Library within 3 min walking
- Free Gas and Water usage
- Communal Laundry with washer and dryer (coin operated)
- Rent $1,100 per month 1 person/ $ 1,450 per month for couple with long-stay intention (>4 months)
- Shared Internet and Electricity bills ($45 - $60 per person per month)
- Long term stay only please.