|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Dec 30, 2016|
|Length of Stay||1 week to 1 week|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
NEW YEARS EVE SHORT STAY! YOU WILL LOVE THIS ONE!
Modern 1 bedroom is available for short term rent in brand new residential area - Harold Park. Available from 30th December until 6th January 2017.
Description of the place:
- Room is spacious with large built-in wardrobe and access to private balcony
- A lot of light and direct access to terrace
- Ensuite bathroom
- Furnished with queen size bed; bed stands and chest draw
- Apartment has brand new appliances including kitchen and laundry
- Two terraces with BBQ area
- Large living room and kitchen area
- Laundry and dryer
- Fibre Wi-Fi Internet
- Parking available and incluyded
About your flatmates:
- Tonia (24) and Mario (32) are both outgoing full time professionals but it is not that boring. We also love spending out weekends exploring new things so we rarely ever home. We will actually be away during this period
- Other two bedrooms with
Tymothy and Martyna, brother and sister from Poland
Marcelo and Diego, friends from Brazil.
Super international and friendly house. Everyone keeps house clean and well looked after.
Some useful information about the location.
- You will be walking distance Glebe/Forest Lodge which is a lovely bohemian suburb with great cafes/restaurants and bars
- From the apartment building, it is a short walking distance to Blackwattle Bay (perfect for a run or bay walk) and Tramsheds
- 10-15 mins to get to the city in the morning via the bus just 2 mins walk outside.
- You can enjoy a $9 uber from Surry Hills at 2am on the weekend.
- Walking distance to USYD and Broadway shopping centre for Coles etc.
Inspect after 6pm most days and anytime on weekends.
|The Cresent Near Minogue Cr||Close by|
|The Crescent Near Nelson St||~ 3 min walk|
|The Crescent Opp Nelson St||~ 3 min walk|
|Maxwell Rd Near St Scholasticas College||~ 3 min walk|
|Minogue Cr Near The Crescent||~ 3 min walk|
|Minogue Cr Before Wigram Rd||~ 4 min walk|
|Minogue Cr After Wigram Rd||~ 4 min walk|
|Minogue Cr Near Lewis Hoad Reserve||~ 5 min walk|
|Minogue Cr Near JV McMahon Reserve||~ 5 min walk|
|The Crescent Opp Trafalgar St||~ 7 min walk|
|Wigram Rd Near Bell St||~ 7 min walk|
|Wigram Rd Near Minogue Cr||~ 8 min walk|
|Supamart Harold Park||Close by|
|NAKED FOODS||~ 3 min walk|
|Lucky 7 Supermarket||~ 10 min walk|
|Supabarn||~ 10 min walk|
|IGA Annandale||~ 10 min walk|
|Friendly Grocer||~ 11 min walk|
|Grasa PTY Ltd.||~ 13 min walk|
|IGA Glebe||~ 15 min walk|
|FoodWorks Glebe||~ 15 min walk|
|The Source Bulk Foods Glebe||~ 16 min walk|
|QE Foodstores||~ 18 min walk|
|Sir Chapel||Close by|
|Bekya - Middle Eastern Kitchen||Close by|
|Butcher and The Farmer||~ 3 min walk|
|Mama Made||~ 3 min walk|
|Bodega 1904||~ 3 min walk|
|Osaka Trading Co.||~ 3 min walk|
|Fish & Co||~ 3 min walk|
|Belles Hot Chicken||~ 3 min walk|
|Flour Eggs Water||~ 3 min walk|
|MAMA’S BUOI||~ 3 min walk|
|Dust||~ 3 min walk|
|The University of Sydney, Mallet Street||~ 20 min walk|
|The University of Sydney, Camperdown||~ 23 min walk|