|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Right on the 96 tram line - 5 minute walk to Brunswick St or Lygon St
- Strolling distance to cafes and shops and 15 minute walk to Melbourne Uni
- *Room comes with king single bed!
- The house has a spacious, comfortable living room, 1 bathroom, 2 toilets.
- Cute and cosy courtyard ft. lil lemon tree & clothes lines
- Fully functional sauna to unwind in after a stressful day
- 2 communal fridges so we can go wild grocery shopping woo!
- Great couch to person ratio of 2:1
- 70's brick vibe downstairs
- Lots of fairy lights
At the moment it's us three girls (ages 20~21), looking for someone easy-going and down to live in a uni student type crib, but also respectful of others' belongings. We are generally clean/tidy people, and expect our new housemate to be as well. It's always a chill vibe at the house, usually with someone's music on speaker (no worries, we're still considerate of each others' sleep/study/work needs!) We love hanging out, studying together, and cooking stir fries, so feel free to join in when you feel like, but we will also respect your space and privacy :)
Emily, Alex, Yi Lin