|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
• Queenslander house in the heart of Toowong (10 minute walk to Toowong Village/cafes/Woolworths)
• Wardrobe with double sliding doors
• Freshly painted, spacious room with ceiling fan
• Room overlooks cute suburban street
• We need someone ASAP to resign the lease with us! FREE TO MOVE IN ON THE 17TH OF DECEMBER
• When the renewed lease officially starts (end of January), rent will go up to $185 per week as the agency have increased the price
• Fully furnished (apart from your bedroom) but willing to rearrange to fit any furniture you might have
• Internet with heaps of data (and a Nintendo 64 if that's your jam)!
A BIT ABOUT US:
• Chase is 23 and he is a comedian who writes a weekly pub show. Perri is 19 and she is currently working in the city.
• We are brother and sister ~ super fun and easy going!!
• We also have a lively Maine Coon cat named Bear.
*Awesome location, huge room and laid back roommates for an awesome price. Let us know if you're interested!*
Message me for details pls we are super fun and easy going people living in the most lit Queenslander house