|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Jan 7, 2018|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
*Queenslander house in CENTRAL Toowong (3 minute drive or 10 minute walk to Toowong Village/cafes/Coles)*
MOVE IN DATE
• I'm looking to move out before I go to Canada on January 11 - you will replace me on the lease which ends July 2018 and pay bond to the real estate. If you need to move in sooner, I can have my stuff out by the end of DECEMBER!
• Built-in mirrored wardrobe with double sliding doors and additional built-in cupboard with shelf.
• Freshly painted spacious room - at the moment I am able to fit a desk, bookshelf, two bedside drawers and a queen sized bed with floor space to spare!
• Central suburban street with bus stops literally across the road going to the city (470) and train station/uni bus stop within a 10 minute walk
BOND & BILLS
• Bond - $673 (total bond was $2020 and we split it evenly between us)
• Internet - 1000gb - $30 per month (each)
• Electricity - paid quarterly and split evenly
• Partially furnished. As it is a spacious place, would suit someone with living room/kitchen furniture and appliances of their own (but not necessary).
• There is a mini fridge but the boys don't buy much food (seriously) so you will have plenty of space.
• I will be taking the main fridge and dining table, but will leave the couches in the living room.
• Feel free to bring any amount of furniture or appliances you have, it will all be welcome!
• Your bedroom will be all yours to furnish yourself.
ROOMIES & HOUSE VIBE
• Bradley is 23 and he is at UQ studying Mathematics. Will is 21 and works in hospitality.
• Super easy going environment ~ generally have opposite schedules and in rooms or out and about a lot so no pressure to be social! That being said, the boys enjoy a chat 🌞
*Awesome location, huge room and laid back roommates for an awesome price. Let us know if you're interested!*
Message me if you want more info or if you want to have a look for yourself! We are living in the most groovy Queenslander house with fresh timber floors and crisp white walls