|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Feb 4, 2017|
|Length of Stay||3 months to 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
The apartment will have a total of 3 people including you and 2 other girls who already live in the apartment.
What is available: Unfurnished second room with own bathroom available. The apartment has a
- new 48 inch Samsung TV, LG Machine, Samsung tv.
- Bills will be exclusive to rent price and we will split the bills between 3 people.
- There will be gas , electricity and NBN internet ( only choice of internet)
- AEG s/s appliances, stone benches and customised kitchens
- R/C air conditioning, tiling throughout the living areas
- 20m heated outdoor pool, state of the art gymnasium
- Sydney’s first fully equipped Rooftop Cinema and BBQ area
- Minutes to Green Square Station and M20 Express Bus to CBD
Now about who lives here:
Two friends in 30s.
Seema : A bit of a data geek whose calm, introextro social, respectful, organised and tidy and well travelled and have lived in shared accomodation before so know the rules and have been a pretty nice friendly flatmate/friend. I do like socialising with my flatmate but do recognise the value of privacy. I like to explore and be outdoors but do relax at home, cook, listen to music and sit on the couch as well. I watch game of thrones and struggle to remember names of characters and also am big on spotify playlists.
Kendra - Holistic and Life coach/mentor professional who is positive, practical, loves a good laugh and is lovely to be around. She also runs her travel business and has a flexible working arrangement.
What we are looking for: Someone who is a professional and is looking for a nice clean home and has a balanced attitude in a shared household. Don't mind the mingling around but at the same time respecting each others space and having some general house rules so we all can live happily in a positive environment. Whether it’s romantic attachments, mates or family members, we need to talk about when and how often people can stay over. I am happy to place you on the lease as well. At the end of the day, interested in living with someone where lifelong friends can be made and we can enjoy a lot of laughs along the way.