Private room with own bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We are Liam (age 24) and Meaghan (age 25). Meaghan is a school teacher and Liam is studying his Masters at UQ.
We assure you that we are friendly, clean, quiet and professional housemates who love to relax, keep healthy, cook and chill out watching tv shows when we have time off.
BEDROOM (bedroom 3 - in the house plan photo)
- Unfurnished room
- Super large wardrobe
- Close access to your own private bathroom with a full size bath and a good sized shower
- Separate toilet, right next to your room
- Split bills for water, electricity, unlimited internet and gas.
COMMON AREAS -
- Large living area downstairs
- Large second living area upstairs
- Outdoor seating area
- Fully stocked kitchen with all our own appliances, etc
- We love to cook and we sometimes enjoy having people over, so this house is well supplied to do just that!
- This "complex" is very private, off a caul-de-sac
- You can park in the visitors spaces or in the caul-de-sac just 20 metres away.
- Right by the Canossa Hospital
- 1.5km walk from the Oxley Village (Woolworths, Butchers, Fish and Chips, Coffee Shops, Take Aways)
- 10mins quick walk to the Oxley Railway Station (only 20mins to Brisbane Central)...always easy to park the car at Oxley Station.
We love this area because...
- Close to all the major roads to take us ANYWHERE we want...Gold and Sunny Coasts, Kangaroo Point for picnics, Brisbane City for some dinner or visiting family close by.
- Mt Ommaney, Indooropilly and Jindalee Shops are all so close!
- Safe, quiet, away form the hustle and bustle of the city...
We look forward to hearing from you!