|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Nobby Beach $220/wk - fully furnished room, all bills included, unlimited internet, your own car space in lock up garage.
- Fully furnished bedroom in a split level townhouse
- All bills included: internet, electricity, water etc.
- New reno'd kitchen and flooring downstairs (18 months old)
- Gated complex
- Secure parking, you get own car space in a double lock up garage
- Room has a walk in robe
- Walk to beach, Nobby Beach shops
- Plantation shutters, air con, fans in upstairs rooms and throughout the house
- Large patio area outside for entertaining
- Back deck looks out to a mini private forest
- Pool in complex
- Clothesline gets the sun all day and we have 3 clothes airers, so clothes drying never an issue :)
- Complex backs on to a canal nearby
- Owner occupied (I'm the owner, so if anything needs fixing, it gets done straight away)
Hi, we're two females looking for a 3rd person to move in. We’re friendly, cheerful, easy going neat, tidy and respectful … looking for someone the same. 30+ age bracket would be great.
No couples sorry, and English as a first language preferred for ease of communicating.
2 weeks bond and 2 weeks paid in advance.
Please note: The room comes fully furnished, so there's no room to bring your own bed or large furniture sorry. But would fit your own tv, tv stand and possibly side table.
If phone goes through to voicemail please leave a voice message. I'll phone you back that same day / night :) Also, if you could please leave some details on the voice message about yourself. Eg. age, gender, if you work or study - would be much appreciated :)
No emails please as I won't be checking emails very often.
Hi, we're two friendly, easy going, neat & tidy, respectful females - looking for someone to move in who's the same.
The house has a cosy, homely feel to it as I'm the live in owner.
We're pretty quiet during the week and in & out a lot on weekends.
Prefer a female, but the right male would be fine too.