|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Looking for a short term place to stay, work and not pay a small fortune to live in Melbourne? Look no further.
Why is this the best flexible short term rent?
1. Close to work and play! Balaclava Station is only 5 mins walk, and its only 10 mins ride into the city.
2. Close to all the shops! Coles and Woolworths are both on the next block, and Carlisle St is lined with restaurants.
3. Bills, net and furniture are all sorted! Part and parcel with the rent.
4. Foxtel! Or good internet for Netflix if you want to watch something decent.
5. Kitchen equipped with everything you need.
6. Price. You aren't going to see private bedrooms for this price too often.
Renters will need to take over the bond from the previous tenant (don't worry, I did it in April and its not too scary!).
Shoot me up via email or SMS anytime - Andrew
Three lovely British characters in their mid to late 20s live here currently; all working full time. We aren't a party house but we do all hang out in the living room and watch the telly.
Anyone who's into skating, keeping fit or discussing why the Kardashians are still famous will fit right in!
|Las Tapas||Close by|
|Monk Bodhi Dharma||Close by|
|Bakers Delight Balaclava||Close by|
|Monkey Cafe & Bar||Close by|
|Coles Supermarkets||Close by|
|Woolworths Balaclava||Close by|
|KLPInternational Deli||Close by|
|Limra Groceries||~ 3 min walk|
|Amazing Savings Pty Ltd||~ 3 min walk|
|Chapel St/Carlisle St #37||Close by|
|Carlisle St/Chapel St #37||~ 3 min walk|
|Inkerman St/Chapel St #38||~ 3 min walk|
|Balaclava Station/Carlisle St #38||~ 4 min walk|
|St Kilda Town Hall/Carlisle St #36||~ 4 min walk|
|Dickens St/Brighton Rd||~ 7 min walk|
|Chapel St/Brighton Rd||~ 8 min walk|
|Blessington St/Carlisle St||~ 8 min walk|
|Wimbledon Ave/Brighton Rd||~ 10 min walk|
|Swinburne Univ. of Technology, Prahan||~ 28 min walk|