|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
We have a room that has become available to rent in our humble abode.
The room is available to move in from the 4th of May. The house itself is an old post war home with its own quaint charm and character that we’ve made our own.
$290 a week rent, includes wifi and all utility bills, 3 weeks bond required.
Key features include:
- Polished floorboards throughout the house
- Plants aplenty inside and out
- Centrally located in Nth Bondi 10-15 minute walk to Bondi beach, bars and cafes, and bus stop 100m walk from the house
- Large leafy green backyard with bbq
- Private laundry
- 1.5 bathrooms
- House is fully furnished, the available room is unfurnished
Our location is awesome super close walk to coffee shops, bars, pubs, supermarkets etc... Bus stop straight out the front door that connects you to Bondi Junction / City.
2 dudes early 30's, a vibrant young couple and a friendly sausage dog. We’re all pretty easy going and enjoy an occasional dinner or drink together. We have lived together for between 1-2 years and we are looking for a like minded individual who is looking for a long term home.