|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Queen Sized Room & Own Bathroom In Modern Abbotsford Apartment
Welcome to fantastic Abbotsford!
- Queen sized bedroom with large built-in robe
- Own private bathroom
- Spacious flat located in the quiet rear of the apartment complex with views towards Yarra Bend bushland
- Secure entry points on Victoria St and Shamrock St
- Rent includes access to gym, sauna and swimming pool
- 2min walk to the Victoria Gardens shopping centre
- Cafés, pubs and bars within close vicinity
- No 12 and 109 trams stop out the front
- Back right on to Yarra river and the Capital City Trail if you're keen to walk, run or ride
Begrudgingly leaving this fantastic apartment due to moving overseas. Room is currently furnished. Double ensemble bed can be included.
Room is available from the 20th of Oct but dates can be flexible.
I'm Chris, a 27 yr old professional who works full time in the city. I'm begrudgingly leaving this fantastic apartment, albeit to move overseas.
Your new roomies will be Kate and Thuy, two lovely sisters living in the other bedroom who may be the friendliest people on the planet. Kate is a cordon bleu patisserie chef (so you can expect a few goodies around the house), and Thuy is an accountant. Their two cats are very placid and friendly, mainly just hanging around in their room or on the balcony.
We have had an awesome time here, we loved to cook, coffee and relax we needed to let off some steam.
This is a nice private apartment and everyone's space is respected.
Come and say hello and meet these legends!