|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||2 weeks to 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
A beautiful modern two double bedroom terrace, Polished timber floors, Freshly painted, Open plan living & dining, Well maintained kitchen with stainless steel appliances/dishwasher, Built-ins, Modern white tiled bathroom, Separate W/C, Internal laundry, Courtyard, Balcony, Quiet & Central location, Close to transport, cafe’s and restaurants.
This house is absolutely beautiful and a lot larger than most other terraces we looked at - great feeling through the house, the location is second to none and there is almost always a spot to park in this quiet street.
– Large bedroom shown in the photos and includes Queen Sized bed with side tables and lights (just BYO bedding) as well as generous built-in robes and timber blinds.
– Super high speed internet (100Mbps) included in rent
– Apple TV with Stan subscription included in rent
– Fantastic quality furniture throughout the house
– Gas heater downstairs
– Light, flowing open plan kitchen, lounge & dining
– Large dining table with room for 8 people
– Sofa bed downstairs for guests
– Spacious kitchen featuring skylight, gas cooktop, brand new large fridge and nespresso coffee machine
– Every kitchen tool and appliance you could ever need!
– Large updated bathroom with combined spa bath/shower
– Separate laundry with storage and guest toilet
– Polished timber floorboards, sunlit rear courtyard with bbq and clothesline
– Walk to cafes (1 min walk to Bills Cafe), boutiques, parks, the SCG, transport & CBD
– Close to Schools, Shops & Public Transport
Hi, my name is Daniel and I've recently moved to Sydney from Melbourne for a new role.
I'm 30 and work as an Engineer in the Digital Design & Construction Construction Industry - I'm also a keen amateur photographer, love to get outdoors and keep active. My new role is pretty demanding so I'll likely be working long hours and keeping to myself but always keen for a chat.
My wife (Jules) is still in Melbourne until the end of the year for work so I'm looking for someone to move into the second bedroom until she moves up properly. She will be coming up to join us every few weekends but only for the weekend.
The place would ideally suit a working professional (male preferred but female ok as well) who wants to move into a place for up to 6 months without having to bring much at all. Always happy for a beer or a wine and we love doing Airbnb all around the world to meet new people but definitely not a party house - of course, I always enjoy having other people around and having fun, just so long as it's not all the time.