|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
Our super amazing housemate PJ has just purchased his own place, so we need to find a replacement. PJ legit invented sweet chilli philly, so we need to find someone pretty special to replace him.
Room for rent in Fitzroy from Sunday the 25th of September. $953 a month.
What's great about living here?
*Our home is a converted 1800s stable down an alleyway
* The location is awesome - so close to everything, great PT links, all the bars and restaurants you could want, but it's also super quiet down our little alleyway
* We are surrounded by great people and have a really cool communal vibe on our little alleyway.
* We have a little outdoor space with a BBQ and hammocks for chill times
* The house is full of plants and light - windows and skylights galore
* The whole place is fully furnished, so you can come as you are, or we can work something out.
What's not great about living here?
* Living in a converted stable means insulation isn't the greatest. The house gets hot in summer and cold in winter. Heaters and fans work wonders but you gotta be ok with rolling with the seasons. I try to be zen about it in a 'I am connected to the seasons' kind of way..it's a work in progress. On the upside, Fitzroy pool is just a short walk away in summer, and electric blankets are probably the greatest invention ever.
I'm Jackie, I'm 30, and I've recently returned to Melbourne after 5 years away. I'm loving seeing all the live music and comedy shows I can fit into my week, and eating all the delicious foods. Melbourne, you so fine! I'm a teacher, and help run an education non-profit in my spare time. I like red wine and cycling and cooking and will always choose music over TV (expect 9:35 Monday night). If you bring a decent sound system to the house I would be forever in your debt.
Meegs is 28 and works in media doing things I don't really understand. She works crazy long hours, is bubbly, caring and genuine, and likes to binge watch the heck outta a series.
What we want:
* No couples or roomshare, no pets, no short-term (sorry!)
* Probably a dude to even things out.
* Someone who understands that bin night might occasionally involve them doing something, and that the vacuum isn't just decorative.
* Someone who has a job and can pay for things like rent and bills.
* Someone who wants to live in a home. As in, can hold a conversation, wants to share the odd meal, head to the pub for drinks occasionally, that kind of thing. Be friendly and have interests and be nice and no drama! Contribute to our chill vibe and be a good human to be around.
Bond $1250, plus $200 transfer of rental fee because tenant agencies are the devil. They will also do a credit check, so be prepared for that! PM me with some details about yourself and we'll go from there. Looking at doing meet and greets this Saturday. Don't worry, I'll check the other folder! No photos of actual room yet because I don't want to creep in PJ's room. Will update with some in the near future!