|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Nov 10, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Maximum 4 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
ROOM AVAILABLE IN GREAT LOCATION
- 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Townhouse (Built in 2013)
- Shared with Friendly Housemates (a Student and a Couple)
- Fully Furnished Property
- Air-conditioning and heater
- Room inc Large Built-In Closet, Double Bedroom, Study Desk & Chair
- Spacious Living and Dining Area with access to Balcony
- 2 minutes walk from Wheelers Hill Shopping Centre (Woolworths, Asian Grocery, Nandos, Dominos, Pizza Hut, Charcoal Chicken, Australia Post, Commonwealth Bank ATM)
- 2 minutes walk to Bus Stop (804 Chadstone/Dandenong, 754 Glen Waverley, 753 Glen Waverley, 693 Oakleigh)
- 3 minutes walk to Wheelers Hill Library & Monash Gallery of Art located near the lake (Great for joggers!)
- Less than 10 minutes walk to Jells Park
I am an easy-going 21yo student at Monash Uni who likes to joke around. I work as a baker, so be prepared to have leftover cakes on a regular basis, you have been warned haha. I love a good chat, although I will respect your privacy. You will be sharing the downstairs bathroom with me. There is a lot of storage areas to keep everything neat and tidy.
We will also be living with a couple. They have the ensuite room and the bathroom on the 3rd storey, Both are in their mid-20s and are full-time employees.
The townhouse is huge; everyone can retire to their much spacious bedrooms for some privacy but the property also keeps it convivial in common rooms. We love pizzas. Who does not? Especially now that we are next to Domino's and Pizza Hut. Fancy a pizza party?
Verifying yourself through social media adds social proof which enriches your listing and will increase enquires and responses to your messages. Your public profile is only shown to verified members.