|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
639 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, 3000 (Southern Cross Train Station)
- Furnished room (the second photo was taken before furniture was bought)
- Free city tram stop 1 minute walk
- Supermarket (Coles) 2 minute walk
- Southern Cross train (subway) and airport bus station 3 minute walk
- Car space can be easily found and rented at about $55 a week
- 25m heated lap pool, sauna, gym!!
- Beautiful Docklands harbor views from windows
- Modern kitchen with induction cook tops, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave and cookware
- Air Conditioning, private washing machine and vacuum cleaner
- Residents’ rooftop garden and BBQ facilities
- Range of retail stores and cafes
SUBLETTING OR SHARING WITH YOUR FRIEND $$$$$$$$
This whole apartment is at 479 per week. There is an extra bed in the corner of the living room (SEE FLOOR PLAN). A folding screen separates the bed from the rest of the living room. You can SUBLET this space or bring in a friend. In my opinion this setting provides far better privacy than sharing a master bedroom with someone else, which is another popular option on the market.
PLEASE NOTICE THERE IS ONE BEDROOM IN THIS APARTMENT, INSTEAD OF TWO
Utility bills not included. The minimum leasing period is three months. Bond of three weeks of rent is required.
- Not a smoker please
- Pets allowed (but limited to unicorns)
- No loud party or music
Available from 14th Aug. Please email me for any question or arranging an inspection. Will strive to reply ASAP. Cheers!
Activities in the building:
Made by Melbourne invites you to "Walk This Way" - a guided tour of Melbourne's newest, temporary design precinct showcasing Melbourne’s best local talents. Open Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 11am - 3pm, this precinct is filled with a diverse mix of designers and retailers who are at the forefront of design in Melbourne. From custom furniture to ethically sourced homewares to woven textile sculptures, this space has been curated in partnership with the Melbourne’s Design Market, so visitors can expect nothing but the best. The "Walk This Way" tours will run for about 30 minutes. Intimately lead by the designers themselves, they will give attendees direct insight into each brand and product on show. Lunch is included in the ticket price, so each tour shall end with a delicious meal served up by a favourite Melbourne Food Truck. Please note, our trucks change each day so we cannot confirm who will be in Water Tank Way for each tour. But with regular visits from the likes of Gumbo Kitchen and Hammer and Tong, we know you won't be disappointed! Ticket sales are only available online. Once you arrive at Upper West Side the designers will meet you under the hanging bicycles at Water Tank Way.
It will be just you and whoever you bring in : )