|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
***You must be NRAS approved to live here***
To be NRAS approved, go to their website and see if you are eligible.
- High Speed NBN Internet
- 1 bedroom out of the 2 available, with built-in robe
- Public transport close by (2 train stations, bus stop right out front).
- 5 mins from Strathpine Shopping center.
- Single lock up garage available
- Secure community
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- 2 story (rooms, bathroom, separate toilet upstairs; kitchen, toilet & laundry, lounge down stairs).
- Pets Negotiable (I have a 6 month old kitten)
I am a reasonably laid back, clean, respectful, friendly person and I generally keep to myself but am always up for a chat! I am 20 and currently studying at South Bank TAFE.
My current flatmate is moving out at the end of the year when the lease runs out (22th Dec) and I am looking for someone to take over the other half of the lease/rent/place. All the bills are split evenly when they come in - will provide estimated costs in private chat if you are interested.
Note: This room won't be available until the 22th Dec - if that wasn't clear :) Potentially available 1-2 weeks early depending on current room mate.