|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Apr 30, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
*From 30 April* Spacious room + ensuite + double BIR's. Luxury house 500m to Monash/Caulfield Stn and local shops. With only three flatmates in total there is plenty of space to study, chill and relax. Caulfield is one of Melbourne's suburbs most serviced by public transport!!
The Fine Print:
- No pets, no kids, no couples
- Lease: 6 months min, it can be extended if desired
- Bond (1 month) required + one month rent in advance
- Bills (gas, electricity, water, Netflix and unlimited internet) are NOT included
- Queen size bed, mattress and bed linen ARE provided
- Study desk can be provided if required
- Weekly cleaning of common areas + gardening services ARE included in the price
The house is furnished with:
- Modern style living area furniture and 55" TV + Netflix + Stan
- Central reverse cycle heating and air condition
- Kitchen utilities, oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, fridge
- Nespresso coffee machine, BBQ and 10 Kg washing machine
- It also has private courtyard which is ideal to sit and enjoy morning coffee etc.
- Other features include a security intercom and alarm system
Location is ideal and close (500m) to:
- Monash University
- Train/Bus/Tram services (only 15 min to CBD)
- Caulfield Shopping Centre, Coles supermarket, Commonwealth Bank
- Post Office, Local Chemist and Medical Centre
- Restaurants, Pubs and coffee shops
- There are five well equiped Gyms to choose from
- Wonderful Caulfield Park and Caulfield Racecourse
- Malvern Central and Malvern Village within short walking distance
- Chadstone Shopping Centre and Hoyts Cinema easily accessible by bus
- Train Cranbourne line, Frankston line, Pakenham line all stop at Caulfield
- Tram (route 3, 16, 64 and 67) to Balaclava, St Kilda, Prahran, South Yarra and CBD are only minutes away
- Bus (route 624, 862, 900, 969)
- Shuttle services operate from Caulfield campus to Clayton
Only 5 min walk to large and well maintained Caulfield Park where you can go for:
- Lovely bike ride, run or use provided outdoor exercise equipment
- Take our resident small dog for a walk (she will love you for it)
- Enjoy provided BBQ facilities during sunny day to catch up with friends...
Non-smoker only. This is not a party house, rather it is a home where we can unwind, rest or study. I am looking for a quiet, reliable, clean and tidy, mature person, preferably a Monash Uni student or a professional. We are all super friendly, respect each other and enjoy watching Netflix or having dinner together. Everyone works and or studies full time so we aren't home all that much!
Any questions? Please send a message and I will respond ASAP :)
Professional female, I work full time and it keeps me very busy.
I'm friendly creative and lead active professional life. Enjoy movies, Theatre, music and the arts generally. Exercise couple of times a week to keep fit and also enjoy walking my dog every day...