|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
*Avail 15 September* Luxury house 500m to Monash/Caulfield Stn. Spacious room + own bathroom + double BIR's.
This brand new two level, bright and sunny townhouse is situated in a highly sought-after location, only a moments’ walk to Caulfield Train Station and local shops. It is furnished with:
- TV, microwave, dishwasher and fridge
- 10Kg washing machine
- kitchen utilities and Nespresso coffee machine
- modern style living area furniture
- central reverse cycle heating and cooling
- private courtyard which is ideal to sit and enjoy morning coffee etc.
Location is ideal and close (500m) to:
- Monash University
- Train/Bus/Tram services (only 15 min train trip to City)
- Caulfield Shopping Centre, Coles Supermarket, Commonwealth Bank
- Post Office, Local Chemist and Medical Centre
- Restaurants, Pubs and coffee shops
- Chadstone Shopping Centre easily accessible by bus.
Large and well maintained Caulfield Park where you can go for:
- a bike ride, walk/run or use provided outdoor exercise equipment
- Enjoy BBQ with friends
- Tram to Balaclava, St Kilda, Caulfield Grammar, City and Melbourne University is only minutes away
This is not a party house, rather it is a home where we respect each other and can rest and/or study. I am looking for a quiet, reliable, clean and tidy, mature person, preferably a Monash Uni student or a professional.
Last but not least:
- Bond (1 month) required
- No pets, no kids, no couples
- Lease: 3 months min. The lease can be extended if desired.
- Rent is $300 per week + share of electricity, gas, water, unlimited internet and Netflix bills
**WEEKLY cleaning of common areas and gardening services are included in the price**
We are all super friendly :)
Everyone works and or studies full time so we aren't home all that much!
Any questions? Shoot us a message and I will respond ASAP. :)
Professional female, I work full time and it keeps me very busy.
I'm friendly creative and lead very active professional life. I enjoy movies, Theatre, music and the arts generally. I exercise couple of times a week to keep fit and also enjoy walking my dog every day...