|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
2 rooms available – Rent Free!
One bedroom with ensuite bathroom available!
The other room is medium with a shared bathroom.
pretty much my partner and I are working, studying and juggling a lot of things at the moment. We are after someone who would like to swap rent for cooking dinners each night (only dinners) and do a few hours cleaning per week.
We are happy to pay for the ingredients to feed us all for dinner and other people in the house will also help with the cleaning. Have a read over the details below and if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Brett and Karen
New fully furnished two-story house. Within the house you can find –
• There are 5 bedrooms in total each one is fully furnished (queen size bed), very spacious and three rooms have their own toilet and bathroom.
• There are a total of 3 modern bathrooms and toilets so no issues with overcrowding.
• Very large modern kitchen fully equipped with high quality appliances. There is an extra fridge and freezer as well if needed.
• A laundry for washing clothes -this also is fully equipped with high quality appliances making washing clothes very easy
• A mega BBQ with a backyard under an alfresco. Great for entertaining guests etc.
• The living room is also very large and spacious and comes with surround sound and a 1.5m Sony TV! Very Nice!
• All bedrooms are provided with linen and bedding for their rooms.
- Internet included – NBN 100mps unlimited – fibre to the house ☺
Local train station is 15 mins walk or 2min drive. The train will take you 25mins to get to the city.
- Local buses are a 7min walk and easily accessible.
39 Somerset Drive Carseldine 4034 - Located on the North side of Brisbane, about 1-2mins from local shops and Chermside Shopping Centre is about 7mins away.
- 11km from Brisbane city centre.
See you soon! Brett and Karen...
We are looking for a friendly easy-going housemate who respects other people - we all work together to keep the house clean so being clean is important. Someone who likes pets - the house has two friendly dogs, which stay outside and two young cats that love to play. We are all very social and are around 20 – 30. Because the house is so large we are able to be social yet have our own space.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Lacey Rd near Macaranga Cr||~ 5 min walk|
|Lacey Rd near Highbridge Cct||~ 6 min walk|
|Dorville Rd at Dorville North||~ 15 min walk|
|Balcara Ave near Allira Cr||~ 15 min walk|
|Beams Rd at Bangalore Street||~ 15 min walk|
|Telegraph Rd near Langer Pl||~ 15 min walk|
|Roghan Rd near Gympie Rd||~ 17 min walk|
|Carselgrove Ave near Roghan Rd||~ 17 min walk|
|Carselgrove Ave near Carnarvon Cr||~ 18 min walk|
|Jacobs Bakery||~ 13 min walk|
|Subway Carseldine||~ 13 min walk|
|Subway® Restaurant||~ 14 min walk|
|Carseldine RoadHouse||~ 14 min walk|
|Hungry Jack's Carseldine||~ 14 min walk|
|Captains Quarters||~ 15 min walk|
|Nando's Carseldine||~ 16 min walk|
|Pizza Capers||~ 16 min walk|
|Fryhard Takeaway||~ 16 min walk|
|Zarraffa's Coffee||~ 16 min walk|
|Burrito Bar||~ 17 min walk|
|Brumby's||~ 17 min walk|
|ALDI Bald Hills||~ 16 min walk|
|Woolworths Carseldine||~ 17 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 21 min walk|
|Om spice grocery||~ 23 min walk|
|Ace Fruit Mart||~ 24 min walk|
|Bald Hills Train Station||~ 17 min walk|
|Carseldine||~ 26 min walk|