|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
2 rooms available in a week!
One bedroom with ensuite bathroom available!
The other room is very large with shared bathroom.
Large fully furnished room available and one bedroom with its own toilet and bathroom -
New fully furnished two-storey house. It’s an awesome place to live. Within the house you can find –
• There are 5 bedrooms in total each one is fully furnished (queen size bed), very spacious and three rooms have their own toilet and bathroom.
• There are a total of 3 modern bathrooms and toilets so no issues with overcrowding.
• Very large modern kitchen fully equipped with high quality appliances. There is an extra fridge and freezer as well if needed.
• A laundry for washing clothes -this also is fully equipped with high quality appliances making washing clothes very easy
• A mega BBQ with a backyard under an alfresco. Great for entertaining guests etc.
• The living room is also very large and spacious and comes with surround sound and a 1.5m Sony TV! Very Nice!
• All bedrooms are provided with linen and bedding for their rooms. - Internet included – NBN 100mps unlimited – fibre to the house ☺
Local train station is 15 mins walk or 2min drive. The train will take you 25mins to get to the city. - Local buses are a 7min walk and easily accessible.
39 Somerset Drive Carseldine 4034 - Located on the North side of Brisbane, about 1-2mins from local shops and Chermside Shopping Centre is about 7mins away. - 11km from Brisbane city centre.
The rent is $190 a week or $290 for a couple - The bond is two weeks rent - Two weeks in advanced. - Utilities are not included in the rent. - The room must be rented for a minimum of 6 months.
If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to contact me via email or message me
See you soon! Brett and Karen...
We are looking for a friendly easy-going housemate who respects other people - we all work together to keep the house clean so being clean is important. Someone who likes pets - the house has two friendly dogs, which stay outside and two young cats that love to play. We are all very social and are around 20 – 30. Because the house is so large we are able to be social yet have our own space.