|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
It's the best of Sydney!
- Sydney Harbour at your doorstep and a five minute walk to Mosman Bay or South Mosman Ferry wharf means the City is only a twelve minute ferry ride away.
- Balmoral Beach is a five minute drive or twenty five minute stroll away
- Taronga Zoo is a five minute drive or twenty minute nature stroll away via beautiful Sirius Cove. (NOTE: I work at Taronga Zoo so FREE PASSES are on offer).
- Sydney's best nature walks at your doorstep.
- Bus stop just outside the unit.
- Super quiet area away from noisy traffic and bars and clubs.
- Five minute drive to Military Road where an IGA, Thai, Greek, Japanese restaurants, burger joints and bars await.
- Quiet unit block with friendly neighbours - including a married couple of Mosman police so it's pretty safe :)
If you want a city escape surrounded by nature and appreciate the quiet but want the harbour at your doorstep, then this is for you!
- Warm spacious unit with modern kitchen and bathroom - including a seperate toilet room.
- Bathroom features a bath and a brand new powerful shower head with great hot water pressure!
- seperate sun room/ attic for storage space or quiet study with Mosman views.
- Internet with wi-fi is included in the rent (500 gig download limit).
- communal big screen TV, Bly Ray and surround sound system.
- modern kitchen with stove, oven and dishwasher.
- brand new washer and dryer so no dirty communal laundry to worry about.
- Bedroom with space for a Queen size bed and side tables or smaller bed and offic desk
- 1 year old King Single firm mattress valued at $1000 can be purchased and included in the room for an additional $500 one off payment.
- Bonus clothes storage unit included (optional)
- Big open window with plenty of direct morning sunlight and facing a quiet street
My names Andrew and I'm lucky enough to work at Taronga Zoo, just around the corner. Well travelled and social but not party at your home type. I like to chat about a variety of things but also like my own quiet time where possible just as much.
I like to keep the house clean - as you'll notice when you inspect.