|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Apr 9, 2018|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
The perfect place for someone studying or working full time in the City or lower north shore.
***Sorry but couples will not be considered.
If you want a city escape surrounded by nature and appreciate the quiet but also want the harbour at your doorstep and the city only a stonethrow away, then this is for you!
It really is the best of Sydney!
- Sydney Harbour at your doorstep and a five minute walk to Mosman Bay or South Mosman Ferry wharf then the City is only a twelve minute ferry ride away.
- Balmoral Beach (Sydney's most beautiful, google it) is a five minute drive or twenty five minute stroll away.
- Taronga Zoo is a five minute drive or twenty minute nature stroll away via beautiful Sirius Cove
- Bus stop just outside the unit.
- Super quiet area away from noisy traffic and bars and clubs.
- Five minute drive to Military Road where an IGA, Thai, Greek, Japanese restaurants, burger joints and bars await.
- Quiet unit block with friendly neighbours - including a married couple of Mosman police so it's pretty safe :)
- Sydney's best nature walks start just outside your front door.
*** BONUS 1 X TARONGA ZOO annual pass can be used by you for multiple zoo visits during your stay for up to a year!
- Warm spacious unit with modern kitchen and bathroom including a seperate toilet room.
- Bathroom features a bath and a large shower head with good hot water pressure in a large shower space.
- seperate sun room/ attic for storage space or quiet study with Mosman views.
- Internet (NBN) with wi-fi .
- Big screen TV in lounge room with Blu Ray and surround sound system.
- modern kitchen with stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher.
- brand new washer and dryer so no dirty communal laundry to worry about AND clothes dry in the attic upstairs so no need to leave the unit for communal clothes lines.
- Bedroom has space for a Double size bed, side table, drawers and office desk with
clothes storage unit included (optional).
- Big open window with plenty of direct morning sunlight and facing a quiet street.
Each tenant pays $30 per week in addition to their rent. This covers gas, electricity and Internet wifi so that's under $300 per week including all bills.
My names Andrew and I'm lucky enough to work at Taronga Zoo, just around the corner. Well travelled and social but not party at your home type. I like to chat about a variety of things but also like my own quiet time where possible just as much. Happy to watch some television together or go for a run/walk if the time is right.
I like to keep the house clean - as you'll notice when you inspect.
The other housemate is Matt who also works at Taronga Zoo as a Project Manager. We are both easy going professionals who like our private individual time as much as our social time. Both of us are quite active and can be away for a couple of days at a time.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Musgrave St at McLeod St||Close by|
|23 Musgrave St||Close by|
|Raglan St opp Musgrave St||~ 3 min walk|
|Raglan St at Musgrave St||~ 3 min walk|
|Mosman Bay Wharf, Avenue Rd||~ 4 min walk|
|OISHI SUSHI||~ 14 min walk|
|Pla Tu Thai||~ 14 min walk|
|JNL Sushi Time||~ 14 min walk|
|Mosman Thai Cuisine||~ 14 min walk|
|The Bbq X Rotisserie||~ 14 min walk|
|Scoop Supermarket||~ 14 min walk|
|Woolworths Neutral Bay Village||~ 21 min walk|
|SUPA IGA||~ 22 min walk|
|Neutral Bay Jennyne||~ 24 min walk|
|Woolworths Neutral Bay||~ 24 min walk|