|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Harbourside, Zoo-side living in a quiet area with nature walks, beaches and the city a short distance away.
It really is the best of Sydney. See the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour from your street.
- Sydney Harbour at your doorstep with a five minute walk from the unit to Mosman Bay or South Mosman Ferry wharf. From there, the CBD is only a twelve minute ferry ride away which means you never have to worry about Sydney traffic.
- Beautiful Balmoral Beach is a five minute drive or twenty five minute stroll away. As is Chinamans Beach and Clifton Gardens - perfect for a snorkel, game of basketball or just a picnic.
- World famous Taronga Zoo is just a twenty minute nature walk via beautiful Sirius Cove - plus tenants will have access to Taronga Zoo annual passs which means you can visit Taronga Zoo anytime of the year for as many times as you like - AND with a plus one!
- Bus stop just outside the unit which will take you to the Spit Junction in 6 minutes.
- Super quiet area away from noisy traffic and bars and clubs - NOT a party area.
- Short drive to Military Road where an IGA, Thai, Greek, Japanese restaurants, burger joints and bars await.
- Quiet unit block with friendly neighbours - including a married couple of Mosman police so it's pretty safe
- Sydney's best nature walks start just outside your front door! Turn right outside the front door and walk to Taronga Zoo via Sirius Cove (twenty minutes) or keep walking another twenty minutes to Bradley's Head and the Sydney Harbour National Park. From there you can walk further to Clifton Gardens, Balmoral Beach and even Manly!
- The Spit to Manly walk really is one sydneys best nature walks. Catch a bus to the Spit (12 minutes) and then enjoy the stunning walk to Manly!
- Plenty of street parking and it's free so no need for permits.
- Warm spacious unit with modern kitchen and bathroom including a seperate toilet.
- Bathroom features a bath and a seperate ample shower space with large new shower head.
- seperate sun room/ attic for storage space or quiet study with Mosman views.
- Internet (NBN) with wi-fi.
- brand new blinds installed in every room in April.
- Big screen TV in lounge room with Blu Ray and surround sound system.
- Google Chromecast means you can stream Netflix and Stan straight to the TV and surround sound.
- modern kitchen with stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher.
- brand new washer and dryer so no dirty communal laundry to worry about AND clothes dry in the attic upstairs so no need to leave the unit for communal clothes lines.
- Bedroom has space for a Double / Queensize bed, side table, drawers and office desk with
clothes storage unit included (optional).
- Big open window with morning sunlight and facing a quiet street.
Each tenant pays $25 per week in addition to their rent. This covers gas, electricity and Internet wifi so that's $300 per week including all bills.
My name's Andrew and I'm lucky enough to work at Taronga Zoo, just around the corner where I coordinate Roar and Snore which means some nights I do sleep at the zoo. I also work for a Sydney Harbour cruise company so I also spend my time sailing the Harbour as well.
Well travelled and social but not party at your home type. I like to chat about a variety of things but also like my own quiet time where possible just as much. Happy to watch some television together or go for a run/walk if the time is right.
Carmen is a new roommate. She’s 24 and works full time in the city. She’s from Melbourne and has been living in Sydney for a year.