|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
This massive 3 bedroom apartment at the top of Red Hill comes with stunning top-floor city views. Welcome to the chill out zone! The complex is nice and quiet and we're lucky to be surrounded by fantastic neighbours.
We'll share a balcony with impressive panoramic views that stretch all the way from the Brisbane CBD, across Paddington, Milton and Rosalie, Toowong all the way across to Mount Coot-tha and beyond.
Public buses run from stops located almost right outside the apartment complex with buses going out to the gap and inbound straight into the city. If you're like me and walk, it is less than 2km to the CBD door to door.
There is a 24 hour 7-11 convenience just a short walk away and heaps of restaurants within walking distance as well as the Normanby which is very close to here.
The room up for rent includes the following :
* The larger bedroom - opens to the balcony.
* A large walk-in wardrobe. It is huge.
* A surprisingly massive amount of storage space.
* Ducted Air Conditioning through the apartment.
* 100% Furnished apartment. All appliances sorted.
* Free ADSL2+ Internet included.
* Secure lock-up garage available.
* Heaps of off-street / guest parking spaces.
$220 per week rent + Quarterly Electricity
No Bond Required
There is ample guest and resident parking off-street as well.
No couples sorry - tried that and it doesn't work..
No Pets allowed - lease condition.
Greg - 33 (M) Full Time Student
Nick - 36 (M) IT Worker / Photographer