|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
I have a partly furnished 1-bedroom apartment available for rent.
Some info about the apartment:
- the apartment comes with air-conditioning and is furnished with a double bed, dresser, fridge, kitchen table, dish washer, and chairs, washing machine, and dryer.
- large bedroom with mirrored wardrobe
- large windows facing west and north with plenty of sunlight
- balcony overlooking Jamison centre
- large bathroom with a heat lamps and large shower
- the apartment is almost brand new (was built in 2013 and occupied for just a year)
- Jamison centre is right downstairs (Coles, Riccardo's cafe, Turkish Pide house, Dumpling Inn, dry cleaning facilities, post office, CBA, Newsagency, pharmacy, and more)
- 5min drive from Belconnen mall
- bus stop right downstairs with busses to Belconnen mall, Civic, and Woden
- an indoor pool
- secure underground parking
The apartment is in a really fantastic location, you can reach most places in about 15-20min by car and there are bus stops right downstairs. It's super to get grocery shopping done, and on the weekends there is a Jamison market on at the Jamison centre.
If you love food Riccardo's Cafe is one of the best for brunch and lunch, and is very well known for its delicious and beautiful cakes.
If you ever feel a bit lazy or are exhausted from work/Uni and don't want to cook, Turkish Pide house and Dumpling Inn have fast and cheap takeaway that tastes amazing.
Give me a shout if you're interested and you'd like to take a look =)
|Mii House Grocery||Close by|
|Go Troppo Fruit Market||Close by|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 3 min walk|
|ALDI Macquarie||~ 4 min walk|
|Belconnen Markets||~ 18 min walk|
|Turkish Pide House - Belconnen||Close by|
|Dumpling Inn Restaurant||Close by|
|Pizza Artigiana||Close by|
|Subway® Restaurant||~ 3 min walk|
|Bakery Culture||~ 3 min walk|
|Bowman St opp Jamison Centre||Close by|
|Bindubi St after Belconnen Way||Close by|
|Bindubi St before Redfern St||Close by|
|Bindubi St Canberra HS||~ 3 min walk|
|Bowman St after Jamison Centre||~ 6 min walk|